- 2022 Schaefer V33£ 336,519Düsseldorf, North Rhine-WestphaliaExclusive Sportsboats
- 2020 Okean 50 X£ 756,318Cannes, FranceNautic A22
- 2022 Jeanneau DB43Request a PriceAt Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2012 Beneteau GRAN TURISMO 38£ 228,495Port Solent, HampshireParker Adams Boat Sales
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
2021 Jeanneau MERRY FISHER 605(TEST BOAT)Immediate delivery
2021 Jeanneau MERRY FISHER 605(TEST BOAT)Immediate delivery£ 17,293PORTO SAN ROCCO MUGGIA (TS), Italy
What can I use Bass boats for?
Bass boats can be used for freshwater fishing, saltwater fishing, day cruising and watersports. They can go from 5 metre to 8 metre in size
How many Bass boats are there on Boatshop24?
At Boatshop24, we have currently offers 86 Bass boats sold by private sellers and professional boat brokers, mainly in United Kingdom. There are both new and secondhand Bass boats for sale, with the oldest from 1982 and the newset from 2022. Choose from wooden, steel and aluminium boats on Boatshop24.
Which brands have the best Bass boats?
There are currently 29 Bass boats manufacturers. However, some of the best are made by Ranger, Nitro, Skeeter, Tracker and Triton. Browse Boatshop24 for luxury Bass boats from a wide selection of brands.
How much are Bass boats?
Boatshop24 has a wide variety of Bass boats for sale, with prices from £7,611 for cheap, functional boats to £56,935 for exclusive, luxury Bass boats.