- 2005 Bayliner 652 Cuddy / 212 Cabin£ 20,785At Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2022 Axopar 37 XC CROSS CABIN£ 242,071GOLFE JUAN, 06 - Alpes-MaritimesDolphy Services Eurl
- 2019 Jeanneau 795 Merry Fisher£ 66,695At Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2022 Axopar 37 Sun Top£ 242,071GOLFE JUAN, 06 - Alpes-MaritimesDolphy Services Eurl
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What can I use Classic boats for?
Classic boats can be used for overnight cruising, day cruising, watersports, saltwater fishing and freshwater fishing. They can go from 4 metre to 29 metre in size These boats are produced by various manufacturers and come in: displacement, planing, deep vee, modified vee and flat; inboard, outboard and inboard/outboard engines. They are also available in gas, diesel and electric.
How many Classic boats are there on Boatshop24?
At Boatshop24, we have currently offers 222 Classic boats sold by private sellers and professional boat brokers, mainly in United Kingdom. There are both new and secondhand Classic boats for sale, with the oldest from 1865 and the newset from 2022. Choose from wooden, steel and aluminium boats on Boatshop24.
Which brands have the best Classic boats?
There are currently 81 Classic boats manufacturers. However, some of the best are made by Chris-Craft, other, Century, Custom and Boesch. Browse Boatshop24 for luxury Classic boats from a wide selection of brands.
How much are Classic boats?
Boatshop24 has a wide variety of Classic boats for sale, with prices from £5,119 for cheap, functional boats to £2,058,437 for exclusive, luxury Classic boats.