- 1998 Sunseeker Camargue 44£ 148,168Kamperland, NetherlandsSunseeker Benelux
- 2023 Grginic yachting Mirakul 40 Hardtop£ 338,420Zagreb, CroatiaGrginic Yachting
- 2023 Absolute NAVETTA 75Request a PriceRovinj, CroatiaAdriatic Wave d.o.o.
- 2022 Ballistic RIB 5.5m Club Series£ 39,112Portsmouth, HampshireRibsforsale
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
What can I use Express cruisers for?
Express cruisers can be used for overnight cruising, day cruising, saltwater fishing, freshwater fishing and watersports. They can go from 6 meter to 27 meter in size . These boats are produced by various manufacturers and come in: deep vee, planing, modified vee, catamaran and rib; inboard, inboard/outboard, outboard, outboard-4s and v-drive engines. They are also available in petrol and diesel.
How many Express cruisers are there on Boatshop24?
At Boatshop24, we have currently offers 1,212 Express cruisers sold by private sellers and professional boat brokers, mainly in United Kingdom. There are both new and secondhand Express cruisers for sale, with the oldest from 1947 and the newset from 2024. Choose from wooden, steel and aluminium boats on Boatshop24.
Which brands have the best Express cruisers?
There are currently 165 Express cruisers manufacturers. However, some of the best are made by Sea Ray, Bayliner, Regal, Jeanneau and Rinker. Browse Boatshop24 for luxury Express cruisers from a wide selection of brands.
How much are Express cruisers?
Boatshop24 has a wide variety of Express cruisers for sale, with prices from £7,838 for cheap, functional boats to £1,673,689 for exclusive, luxury Express cruisers.