- 2023 Nord Star 33+£ 302,400Southampton, HampshireMCC Marine
- 2021 Arimar 310 SOFT LINE - NUOVORequest a PriceItalyOffshore Unimar srl
- 2017 Pischel Ribline 5.0 Sloep Gozzo£ 10,963Troisdorf Spich, North Rhine-WestphaliaPischel Ribline
- 2023 Northmaster 760 CRUISER (INTRODUCTIE PRIJS)£ 82,009At Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
What can I use Utility boats for?
Utility boats can be used for day cruising, watersports, overnight cruising, saltwater fishing and freshwater fishing. They can go from 4 meter to 68 meter in size . These boats are produced by various manufacturers and come in: deep vee, displacement, flat, modified vee and monohull ; inboard, outboard, outboard-4s and inboard/outboard engines. They are also available in petrol and diesel.
How many Utility boats are there on Boatshop24?
At Boatshop24, we have currently offers 40 Utility boats sold by private sellers and professional boat brokers, mainly in United Kingdom. There are both new and secondhand Utility boats for sale, with the oldest from 1962 and the newset from 2023. Choose from wooden, steel and aluminium boats on Boatshop24.
Which brands have the best Utility boats?
There are currently 27 Utility boats manufacturers. However, some of the best are made by other, Rupert, Ultra Marine, Gemini and Linder. Browse Boatshop24 for luxury Utility boats from a wide selection of brands.
How much are Utility boats?
Boatshop24 has a wide variety of Utility boats for sale, with prices from £2,323 for cheap, functional boats to £6,970,051 for exclusive, luxury Utility boats.