- 2021 Pans Marine 430£ 8,195Exeter, DevonMasons Marine Ltd (formerly Bridger Marine - Devon)
- 2021 Honda Honda T38 boat bf 20hp £3999£ 3,999Exeter, DevonMasons Marine Ltd (formerly Bridger Marine - Devon)
- 2004 Faeton 11,80 FLY£ 97,009---, ItalyPANIMPEX d.o.o.
- 2022 Humber Ocean Pro£ 22,990Hull, East Riding of YorkshireHumber Inflatable Ribs
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What can I use Utility boats for?
Utility boats can be used for day cruising, watersports, overnight cruising, freshwater fishing and saltwater fishing. They can go from 4 metre to 68 metre in size These boats are produced by various manufacturers and come in: deep vee, displacement, planing and rib; inboard, outboard, outboard-4s and inboard/outboard engines. They are also available in gas and diesel.
How many Utility boats are there on Boatshop24?
At Boatshop24, we have currently offers 40 Utility boats sold by private sellers and professional boat brokers, mainly in United Kingdom. There are both new and secondhand Utility boats for sale, with the oldest from 1940 and the newset from 2023. Choose from wooden, steel and aluminium boats on Boatshop24.
Which brands have the best Utility boats?
There are currently 22 Utility boats manufacturers. However, some of the best are made by other, Cormate, Gemini, Pans Marine and Rupert. Browse Boatshop24 for luxury Utility boats from a wide selection of brands.
How much are Utility boats?
Boatshop24 has a wide variety of Utility boats for sale, with prices from £939 for cheap, functional boats to £8,191,248 for exclusive, luxury Utility boats.