- 2019 Sunseeker Manhattan 66£ 1,821,646Zadar, CroatiaBychl Yacht Centrum
- 2023 Grginic yachting Mirakul 40 Hardtop£ 284,849Zagreb, CroatiaGrginic Yachting
- 2017 Pischel Ribline 5.0 Sloep Gozzo£ 11,112Troisdorf Spich, North Rhine-WestphaliaPischel Ribline
- 2011 Fairline Squadron 58£ 711,189Vilamoura, PortugalJD Yachts Ltd
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
Azimut is a boat brand that has 136 for sale on Boatshop24 with 8 new vessels and 128 used boats. These boats are sold by both private sellers and boat dealerships.
Boatshop24 offers a huge range of boats built between 1979 and 2023.
What can a Azimut boat be used for?
Boats by Azimut can be used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Azimut currently manufacturers boats with deep vee, planing, modified vee and semi-displacement hulls and inboard, inboard/outboard, outboard and v-drive engines. They come in diesel and petrol.
What type of boats do Azimut manufacture?
Azimut are known for their motor yachts boats. Their biggest boat measures 46 meter, whilst their smallest is 9 meter.
Are Azimut boats expensive?
Boatshop24 has a broad selection of Azimut boats, the cheapest is priced at £59,183 and the most exclusive at £9,791,453.
Engine power also varies from 354 to 4,944, depending on the model.
What are Azimut's best boats?
Azimut's most luxurious models are: 43S, 50, 68S, 46 and Grande 27 METRI.