- 2022 Ultra Marine RIB 1250£ 114,230Tomaszów Maz., PolandUltra Marine sp. z o. o.
- 2005 Colin Archer 1860£ 719,224Tribunj, CroatiaMerk & Merk d.o.o.
- 2010 Rinker 246 Captiva Cuddy£ 44,423KAATSHEUVEL, NetherlandsKuijsten Watersport
- 2022 Karnic 1851 MK II ´22 LAGERBOOT/STOCK£ 30,884BOOTSSERVICE ENK/TREIS MOSEL BOO, GermanyBootsservice Enk GmbH
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Chris-Craft is a boat brand that has 133 for sale on Boatshop24 with 10 new vessels and 123 used boats. These boats are sold by both private sellers and boat dealerships.
Boatshop24 offers a huge range of boats built between 1929 and 2022.
What can a Chris-Craft boat be used for?
Boats by Chris-Craft can be used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Chris-Craft currently manufacturers boats with deep vee, modified vee and planing hulls and inboard, inboard/outboard, outboard and outboard-4s engines. They come in gas and diesel.
What type of boats do Chris-Craft manufacture?
Chris-Craft are known for their antique and classic boats. Their biggest boat measures 21 metre, whilst their smallest is 5 metre.
Are Chris-Craft boats expensive?
Boatshop24 has a broad selection of Chris-Craft boats, the cheapest is priced at £7,125 and the most exclusive at £474,962.
Engine power also varies from 22 to 1,000, depending on the model.
What are Chris-Craft's best boats?
Chris-Craft's most luxurious models are: Commander, Sportsman, 350 Catalina, 47 Commander and Corsair 34.