- 2020 Beneteau Gran Turismo 44Request a PriceFrankfurt am Main, GermanyBoats Group Test
- 2023 Axopar 37 XC CROSS CABINRequest a PriceLymington, HampshireOffshore Powerboats Ltd
- 2011 Fairline Squadron 58£ 690,295Vilamoura, PortugalJD Yachts Ltd
- 2019 Sunseeker Manhattan 66£ 1,880,308Zadar, CroatiaBychl Yacht Centrum
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Fairline is a boat brand that has 142 for sale on Boatshop24 with 4 new vessels and 138 used boats. These boats are sold by both private sellers and boat dealerships.
Boatshop24 offers a huge range of boats built between 1975 and 2022.
What can a Fairline boat be used for?
Boats by Fairline can be used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Fairline currently manufacturers boats with deep vee, modified vee, semi-displacement and tunnel hulls and inboard, outboard and inboard/outboard engines. They come in diesel and petrol.
What type of boats do Fairline manufacture?
Fairline are known for their motor yachts boats. Their biggest boat measures 24 meter, whilst their smallest is 1 meter.
Are Fairline boats expensive?
Boatshop24 has a broad selection of Fairline boats, the cheapest is priced at £14,878 and the most exclusive at £1,179,440.
Engine power also varies from 95 to 3,142, depending on the model.
What are Fairline's best boats?
Fairline's most luxurious models are: Squadron 58, Targa 43, Targa 62, Squadron 42 and Targa 38.