- 1986 Motor Yacht 38m Nicolini£ 2,587,344Valletta, MaltaJudel/Vrolijk & Co - Brokerage GmbH
- 2023 SUR Marine 370 PRESTIGE£ 14,664Southampton, HampshireMCC Marine
- 2011 Fairline Squadron 58£ 689,915Vilamoura, PortugalJD Yachts Ltd
- 2019 Princess R35£ 450,000Mallorca, SpainPrincess Motor Yacht Sales - Balearics
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
2019 Greenline NEO Coupe Voll inkl. hydr. Plattform
2019 Greenline NEO Coupe Voll inkl. hydr. Plattform£ 231,999Grevenbroich, North Rhine-Westphalia
Greenline is a boat brand that has 29 for sale on Boatshop24 with 20 new vessels and 9 used boats. These boats are sold by both private sellers and boat dealerships.
Boatshop24 offers a huge range of boats built between 2011 and 2023.
What can a Greenline boat be used for?
Boats by Greenline can be used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Greenline currently manufacturers boats with deep vee and semi-displacement hulls and inboard and outboard engines. They come in diesel and petrol.
What type of boats do Greenline manufacture?
Greenline are known for their motor yachts boats. Their biggest boat measures 16 meter, whilst their smallest is 10 meter.
Are Greenline boats expensive?
Boatshop24 has a broad selection of Greenline boats, the cheapest is priced at £137,129 and the most exclusive at £653,043.
Engine power also varies from 150 to 880, depending on the model.
What are Greenline's best boats?
Greenline's most luxurious models are: 33, 39, 45 Coupe, 45 Fly and 48 Coupe.