- 2021 Princess V50 Open£ 899,000Swanwick, HampshirePrincess Motor Yacht Sales - UK
- 2022 Chris-Craft Launch 27Request a PriceDüsseldorf, North Rhine-WestphaliaExclusive Sportsboats
- 2021 Alfastreet Marine 32 Cabin£ 178,388Sezana, SloveniaAlfastreet Marine
- 2012 Custom Koja Conqueror runabout£ 43,727Kiel, Schleswig-HolsteinDIAMOND Yachts GmbH
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Larson is a boat brand that has 45 for sale on Boatshop24 with and 45 used boats. These boats are sold by both private sellers and boat dealerships.
Boatshop24 offers a huge range of boats built between 1959 and 2014.
What can a Larson boat be used for?
Boats by Larson can be used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Larson currently manufacturers boats with deep vee hulls and inboard/outboard, inboard and outboard engines. They come in petrol and diesel.
What type of boats do Larson manufacture?
Larson are known for their bowrider boats. Their biggest boat measures 54 meter, whilst their smallest is 4 meter.
Are Larson boats expensive?
Boatshop24 has a broad selection of Larson boats, the cheapest is priced at £5,986 and the most exclusive at £184,178.
Engine power also varies from 190 to 1,320, depending on the model.
What are Larson's best boats?
Larson's most luxurious models are: Cabrio 290 Mid Cabin, Cabrio 310 Mid-Cabin, Cabrio 274, Cabrio 370 and LXi 248.