- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2000 Luetje Classic Coaster 38£ 233,781Bremen, BremenJudel/Vrolijk & Co - Brokerage GmbH
- 2022 Princess S66£ 2,563,764Porto Cervo, ItalyJudel/Vrolijk & Co - Brokerage GmbH
- 2023 Axopar 37 XC CROSS CABINRequest a PriceLymington, HampshireOffshore Powerboats Ltd
- 2023 Aquador 250 HTRequest a PriceGreenock, InverclydeApproved Boats
2010 Mano MANO' M 42.50Request a PriceAlto Adriatico, Mare Adriatico, ItalyBlu Yachts
2008 Mano MANO' 38,50£ 134,706Mar Tirreno, ItalyMarina Yacht Sales srl
2007 Mano MANO' 28,50£ 56,490Mar Tirreno, ItalyMarina Yacht Sales srl
Mano is a boat brand that has 3 for sale on Boatshop24 with and 3 used boats. These boats are sold by both private sellers and boat dealerships.
Boatshop24 offers a huge range of boats built between 2007 and 2010.
What can a Mano boat be used for?
Boats by Mano can be used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Mano currently manufacturers boats with deep vee hulls and inboard/outboard and inboard engines. They come in diesel and petrol.
What type of boats do Mano manufacture?
Mano are known for their express cruiser boats. Their biggest boat measures 14 meter, whilst their smallest is 10 meter.
Are Mano boats expensive?
Boatshop24 has a broad selection of Mano boats, the cheapest is priced at £56,463 and the most exclusive at £134,643.
Engine power also varies from 450 to 750, depending on the model.
What are Mano's best boats?
Mano's most luxurious models are: MANO' 28,50, MANO' 38,50 and MANO' M 42.50.