14.696 € nicht steuerpflichtig
Rye, New York
|Rumpfmaterial||GFK / Fiberglass / Polyester|
|Angeboten von||Pop Yachts|1978 Trojan F 32
Reason for selling is "Bought New Boat".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
WATER READY!!! REGULARLY SERVICED!!! CLIMB ABOARD & GO!!!
Beautiful Classic Trojan F32. Please view the video of this boat underway recently (May 2022). Operating her from the flybridge is a treat on a beautiful day.
The boat boasts twin Chryslers 360s which have been wonderfully maintained. The engines are found below her ample aft cockpit.
The cabin begins with a spacious solon ready for your choice of furniture. Forward and to starboard is the lower helm station.
The boat features a galley down offset by a convertible settee making weekend cruising simple and enjoyable. Forward is a full V Berth with filler cushions making a very comfortable berth for two.
The highlight of this boat is the spacious flybridge. With plenty of room for the captain and several guests, the cool breeze and views will provide a delightful day for everyone on board.
This boat is running well and ready for your water trial today. Please call for a private showing.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Chris-Craft, and Carver vessels for sale. If you're in the New York City, Brooklyn, Queens, or Manhattan areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other sport fishing yacht options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
Geschwindigkeit und Reichweite
|Frischwassertank||189.27 l ()|
|Kraftstofftank||908.5 l ()|
I found the boat to be clean and in great shape. The engine room is clean and spacious and it is obvious that the boat has received the proper maintenance over the years. In my view, this is an excellent vessel at a great price. Call today and make an appointment to see her.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Carpet - Cabin (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Hanging Locker (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Mirror (Included)
- Port Holes (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Salon (Included)
- Settee (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stateroom - Forward (Included)
- Stove / Oven (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Window Treatments (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Pulpit (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- City Water Hookup (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Pedestal Seats (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom - Closed (Included)
- Windlass (Included)
- Windshield Wipers (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)- Battery Switch (Included)
- Battery Tender (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Engine Autosynchronizer (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (1)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Stereo (New - Not Installed)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Carbureted (Included)
- Closed Water Cooling Sys. (Included)
- Date Impellers Replaced (Fall 2021)
- Date Of Engine Service (Fall 2021)
- Macerator (New 2021)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (16)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (4)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tab Indicator (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Compass (Included)- GPS Antenna (Included)
- Masthead Light: (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- VHF Antenna (Included)