This North Wind 68 is a high-performance, high-quality sailing ship that can be comfortably handled with only a small crew. On a North Wind, relaxed sailing is combined with sophisticated comfort. Under deck, the ship offers modern design, elegant furnishings and plenty of light and space.
Trade-in can be discussed!
Rig: Aluminum mast and boom Hall Spars
Sail: Tony Tio, In Taffeta. Roll size 91.96 m², 150% roll genoa 118 m² with RECKMAN FURLING, self-tapping compartment with RECKMAN FURLING system, roll genacker. Total 209.96 m².
4 blade propeller Variprop, 2 converter Mastervolt, BLU Sailor with antenna with receiver Navtex, SATCOM etc.
• Owner's cabin, two guest cabins and crew cabin, all with en-suite bathrooms.
• Double sink
• Kitchen fan
• Dual refrigerators and freezers
• Waste compactor
• Electric and gas stove
• Autopilot: ST8000 Auto helm controlled from cockpit with repeater
• Sonar: Raymarine ST290
• Chartplotter: Raymarine with repeater, by navigation table
• VHF: Simrad with repeater, by map table
• Wind instrument: Raymarine ST290
• Log: Raymarine ST290
• Shore power connection
• Battery charger
• Northern Light, 12 kW
• Washing machine
• Watermaker SEA RECOVERY Aqua Whisper, 290 l/h
• 9 kW heater, water based, 9 fans
• A/C: 40,000 BTU capacity
• Ice maker
• DVD player
• CD player
• Dinghy Zodiac 2.40 m, with 1 Mercury engine 6hp
• BOSE audio system
• Flat screen LCD TV, 3 pcs
• Hydraulic gangway...Read full description