Sunreef 40 Open Power is a multihull luxury speeder. These Power Catamarans are built to order and customizable. We can help guide you in customizing your Sunreef 40 Open Power with the perfect layout for your needs. Sunreef currently has two makes of this model. Either an Open Boat with Outdoor Seating or an Enclosed Cabin with Overnight Accommodations. The Diamond Limited edition, which brings luxury to a new level. Equipped with 2 Mercury Racing 860 HP engines and an exterior finished with a real diamond coating. The diamond coating is done by Sun King Diamonds and is the world's only natural diamond-based coating. Volvo Diesel IPS ( Integrated Propulsion System ) with Joystick Controls are also an optional Power Plant. In both models, the two lateral aft folding platforms improve the already spacious cockpit. She has a beam of 17 feet, a length of 42 feet, and a draft of 2.3 feet. This yacht is not only an eye-catcher but also great for entertaining guests. It features tons of seating areas and large sun pads. The aft sun pads conceal immense storge perfect for water toys. Contact us directly and we can start customizing your perfect catamaran. Custom Build Sunreef 40 Catamaran will range from $800k to $1.25M fully configured.
• Multihull construction for maximum stability at high speeds • Lightweight PVC foam stiffening system • PVC foam sandwich hull and deck construction • Advanced multiaxial fiberglass • Infusion technology lamination process • Color Gelcoat finishing – Sahara Gold
Deck Gear & Finishing
• Windlass with hydraulic swing arm • Anchor with chain (50m / 164 ft) • Stainless steel deck cleats • 2 x Lateral folding platforms • Aft swim ladder • Aft hand shower • Fenders and shorelines storage • Life raft and lifejackets storage • Fresh water fill cap • Fuel fill cap • Black water cap • Deck self-draining system • LED Navigation lights • Navstation cover • Stainless steel flagpole
• RECOMMENDED: 2 x Volvo Penta Diesel IPS 600 D4- 435 (2 x 435 HP) with POD Volvo Penta IPS ( Integrated Propulsion System w/ Joystick ) • OPTIONAL: 2 x MERCURY RACING 860 HP Motors with Stern Drives • Engine rooms acoustic insulation • Engine well drain
• Fuel tank/s of 1000 L capacity (2x 500L ; 2x 132gal) • Fuel gauge kit • Water separating filters • Fuel vent made of stainless steel • Deck fill fuel label
• Service batteries 260Ah in 12 volts, maintenance free • Engine start batteries 272Ah in 12 volts, maintenance free • Battery charger 50A 220V Victron Energy • Inverter 12V/220V 250W • 2 x 220V sockets • Shore power connection with cable for batteries charging only • Generator Whisper Power M-GV 4 Piccolo MARINE 3,5kW (Only 68,8 kg) (diesel)* • Interior lighting with dimmer • Domotic Navylec system for lights controls • Navigation lights • Deck floor courtesy lights (waterproof LED tape) • Electric toilet • Lights in engine rooms • Fog horn • Battery switches • Battery crossing for engines starting • Simrad electronic pack: Speed/Depth/Temp Sensor, NSSevo3 16-inch Full HD display with GPS, RS90 Black Box VHF AIS RX SYSTEM and autopilot display • Rockford Fosgate audio pack (AM/FM/WB radio with 2.7” lcd display + 1000W 5-channel amplifier + 4x marine speakers + 1x subwoofer) • Shore power inlet
Black Water / Fresh Water / Bilge System
• Black water tank 60l / 16 gal • Shore pump connection for black water tank • Fresh water tank 150 l / 40 gal with level indicator • Fresh water pump • Inline Water heater for inside shower • 4 x automatic bilge pumps • 1 x manual bilge pump
STARBOARD SIDE GUEST CABIN (SUNREEF 40 OPEN VERSION) • Single bed with high-quality mattresses • Portside hatches • Quick step floor • Custom made upholstery • Overhead locker • Staircase with teak steps • Ceiling lights with dimmer • Reading lights (x2) • 120V Outlets
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This boat is offered as a New Built Yacht and can be Customized to Fit Owners Requirements.
Contact: - Klicken Sie hier um eine Nachricht zu senden -
| Text: 404.805.9189
...Read full description