263.803 Dkr. Ikke skattepligtig
1996 Ranger 184 flats
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
2022 Mercury 150 HP 4-STROKE OUTBOARD UNDER 25 HOURS-MINNKOTA TROLLING MOTOR-POWERPOLE-ALL UPDATED WIRING AND SEADEK THROUGHOUT-TANDEM-AXLE TRAILER
This 1996 Ranger 184 Flats boat is fully equipped and ready to fish! The current owner recently gave this Ranger a comprehensive re-fresh starting with a 2022 Mercury 150 HP 4-stroke outboard that will get you out to the flats in a hurry! The motor was purchased with a transferable Mercury warranty good until May 2025!
The owner has installed marine-grade electric wiring throughout the boat. Updated accessories include: 8' Power Pole shallow-water anchor, custom installed SeaDek throughout, Minn Kota Powedrive trolling motor and Lowrance GPS-fishfinder.
Other fishing features include: Custom push-pole holders, large live bait well, large live fish well, and a built-in tackle accessory drawer. The boat also comes with a full boat cover and a Loadmaster tandem-axle trailer with recent tires, axles, wiring and tongue.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Nitro, Mako, and Skeeter vessels for sale. If you're in the Tampa, St. Petersburg, Brandon, or Clearwater areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other flats fishing boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This 1996 Ranger 184 Flats is in great shape overall, and ready to fish! She has been well maintained by a conscientious owner who has added a lot of recent updates. The Mercury 150 HP 4-stroke with less than 25 hours runs great and is under Mercury factory transferable warranty until May 2025 the owner confirms. The boat is super clean inside and out. The SeaDek non-skid decking looks smart and provides solid footing while casting or polling. Hull and deck are in good shape with the exception of some superficial cracks in the rear starboard corner. PLEASE BRING REASONABLE OFFERS ONLY!
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (NO)
- Anchor (Sea Claw Anchor W/ 150' Rope)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Bait Well (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Casting Deck W/storage (Included)
- Center Console W/storage (Included)
- Cleats - Pop-up (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Cover - Engine (Included)
- Cover - Storage (Included)
- Live Well (Included)
- Non-skid Deck (Seadek)
- Raw Water Washdown (Included)
- Rod Storage (Included)
- Self Bailing Cockpit (Included)
- Tackle Center (Included)
- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- Battery Charger (3 - Bank)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Kenwood)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Replaced)- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Engine Flush (Included)
- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (One)
- Power Pole (8' Power Pole)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Trolling Motor (Minn Kota Powerdrive)
- GPS/ Fishfinder/ Plotter (Lowrance)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)- Grab Bars (Included)