This 2019 Lagoon 40 is presented in excellent condition, her current owners have used her as both a private vessel for family holidays and also in charter programmes where she provides a reliable income, she presents a great investment opportunity for her next owner.
This boat spent her first season in Croatia before being transported to the Caribbean, she is currently in Grenada and is due to return to Europe (Croatia) in the next few weeks.
This 2019 Lagoon 40 is powered by two Yanmar 3YM30 AE 29hp diesel engines with sail drive.
This Lagoon 40 is a 4-cabin 4-head layout which provides accommodation for 8 guests in 4 double ensuite cabins. The saloon seating can also convert to create an additional double berth in the saloon if required.
All cabins feature indirect lighting, storage cupboards, mirrors and fans. All ensuite bathrooms are equipped with quiet flush toilets.
Sails and Rigging
This Lagoon 40 includes original sails and rigging including a square topped Dacron mainsail and lazy bag with cover in colour scheme.
The cockpit floor and transoms of this Lagoon 40 are laid in teak. The cockpit provides a seating area with dining table for al fresco dining, and is sheltered by a hard top bimini. Cockpit cushions are provided in the dark grey colour scheme. The helm station is raised to the starboard side providing a good view over the front of the boat, and is covered by a designated helm station bimini with roll-up sides and built-in windows.
To aft are stainless steel dinghy davits, including an outboard engine bracket, and steps on each transom for ease of access.
Deck gear includes:
* Windlass with helm station remote control and chain counter
* Anchor set
* 40.2 STAEH electric winch to starboard
* Dock lines
* Pulpits with wooden seats
* Deck light
* Sunlounging area cushions for foredeck
* Dinghy set CL 290 with Honda BF 6hp engine.
Navigation and Electronics
Navigation and electronic equipment on board this Lagoon 40 includes:
* 220v 50Hz Electrical systems
* Electrical circuit with 40amp battery charger
* 2x additional service batteries 140amp
* 12/220v 2000VA inverter
* Electrical system colour monitoring display
* 2019 B&G navigation pack
* B&G Zeus3 12" display at helm station
* AIS 500 B&G transceiver with antenna coupling
* B&G VHF V50
* 2nd H50 handset for B&G VHF at helm station
* USB sockets in all cabins
* Fusion USB player and 2x speakers in saloon
* Electric seawater pump
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
* This vessel is not VAT paid
* As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
* This boat is lying in Grenada.
* © 2020 Nicolle Associates
...Read full description