SejlbådCruiserO'Day32 Center Cockpit
Please contact the owner at 978-779-six nine five four.
O’Day 32 Center Cockpit (Aft Cabin) Sloop
The boat has been owned and sailed by the current owners since 1993. During that period she has always been sailed from Winthrop Yacht Club, initially at a mooring but at a slip since 2001. She was last hauled in September 2018. She has been meticulously maintained by the owners who have wintered her at their home in Bolton, MA. The sale includes an all-season cover
purchased in 2018 and a fiberglass dinghy.
L.0.A. L.W.L. Beam Draft (C/B)
31 '-7" 27'-3 1⁄2 " 10'- 6”
3'-4" (board up) 7'-1" (board down) 470 sq. ft.
13.0' 12.75' 34.0'
Engine: Westerbeke FOUR – 91 (25 HP diesel) – 2133 hours Fuel Capacity: 20 gallons
Heads: 2 (only main cabin head for coastal sailing)
Sinks in both heads
Shower attachment in main cabin head Water: 40 gallons electrically pumped
Hot water provided by water heater with dual heating (110 VAC and engine coolant heating) Galley: Sink with hot & cold water
Insulated cold box
4-burner stove with oven (propane)
• 2 Mainsails: 1 new, made by Bacon sails with the custom-made original O’Day 32 logo and number “0005”; 1 well used sail with repairs
• 3 Jibs (all with roller furling tape): short jib (75%); 100% jib, and Genoa jib
• Spinnaker: old and in questionable condition, but includes solid spinnaker pole Instrumentation:
• Fathometer - Datamarine
• Knotmeter - Datamarine
• Dual frequency sounder (depth & water temperature) - Marinetech
• Navigation: Raytheon GPS mapping with 2KW radar (C-7)
Ship’s Power: four 12 VDC lead acid batteries Additional Equipment:
• All-season cover with frame – Fairclough (2018)
• 8-foot fiberglass dinghy
Marine Survey: Conducted in 2018 by Gallup Yacht Surveying. Lynn, MA (available upon request) Current Location: On stands in Bolton, MA
Asking Price: $15,000
Plan & Elevation Layout available...Read full description