Revenger 29 Mk II
The Revenger Boat Company was founded in 1980 and were synonymous with high performance speed boat manufacturing, before entering the RIB market in 1994 with the Revenger 27, a true legend that combined the rigid inflatable tubes on a performance sports cruiser hull. Revenger’s facility on the Hamble produced unquestionable reputation for; seakeeping, stability, handling and good value that still resonates strongly today. This build quality helped lead Revenger to successful RIB world and national records in both formula one and two. The Revenger 29 was the most popular size and the fourth boat to utilise the race hull, in a range that spans from 23 – 32 ft. Fast forward to 2016 and sadly another one of Britain’s iconic boat builders had gone into liquidation. The Revenger brokerage market remains strong with UK clients looking for genuine build quality and the easy maintenance that comes with running outboard engines.
MOON BIRD is a Revenger 29 MK II that was delivered in April 2007 with a loaded specification to the current and original owner. Performing both as a family day boat and a tender for a sailing yacht, has meant she has been skipper maintained from new. In 2017 the engines were replaced with the latest Yamaha 150hp 4 stroke engines, which have been run and regularly serviced with thorough records available. The abundance of storage onboard means you will have space for all equipment required for a fun day on the water including watersports, using a ski hook positioned nice and high on the solid stainless steel radar arch. EYOS tenders who are highly regarded in the industry, re-tubed “Moon Bird” last year making this an attractive opportunity for someone to get into a fantastic RIB, for sensible money. Currently ashore and ready for your viewing pleasure .
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft
Directive) and is categorised B – Offshore
* White gelcoat.
* GRP non slip deck.
* Teak decked foredeck.
* Hypalon tubes in Artic grew (New in 2019).
Engine & Gearboxes:
* 2 x Yamaha 150hp 4 stroke outboards (New in 2017).
* Last serviced in 2020 (No hours ran since).
* Yamaha 10 micron Fuel filter / water separator.
* Yamaha Instruments.
* Kill cord.
* Fuel shut off valves
Maintenance & Performance:
* Engine hours: Circa. 250 (January 2020).
* Top speed 50knots.
* Cruising speed 30 knots.
* Fuel economy at cruising speed circa. 60L per hour.
Propulsion & Steering:
* 2 x Yamaha props 17–M, 14 1/4
* Seastar hydraulic steering.
* 12V DC.
* Batter isolators.
* 110Ah Fulmen (engine battery).
* 110Ah Marine Master (service battery).
* 1 x Attwood 2000 electric bilge pump.
* Self-draining cockpit.
* 2 x aluminium fuel tanks.
* Total capacity of 454 litres.
* 2 x Wema guage senders.
* Raymarine E80 chart plotter.
* Raymarine radar.
* Raymarine VHF.
* 12V Navigation lights.
* Sony marine radio.
* 2 x pioneer speakers.
* Perspex windshield.
* Ski hook.
* 1 x Stainless Steel Bruce Anchor with chain.
* 2 x Rubber cleats.
* 3 x Stainless steel cleats.
* 4 X Stainless steel grab rails.
* Anchor locker.
* Stainless steel radar arch.
* Stowage locker on the bow.
* Stowage lockers under rear bench seat.
* Stowage locker under forward seat.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
* Vinyl upholstery in grey.
This boat is being offered for sale on brokerage. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Like our Facebook page for instant updates of the arrival of new stock, reductions and special offers http://www.facebook.com/bhgmarine
...Read full description