Brand New, Beautiful, and Customized to Order! Base Price $995,000.00-$1,230,000.00 (varies based on power selections & accessories). Length 37’-0”
Dry weight 14800-15800 lbs.
Max. weight cap. 19200 lbs.
Swamped cap. 18500 lbs.
Persons capacity 16
Freeboard Bow- 5’-5”, Stern- 3’-0"
Construction Philippine Mahogany, with 3M 5200 bedding at ALL wood joints
*ALL wood sealed with 3 coats Smiths CPES.
- Frames 1-3/8” x 3-1/2” typ.
- Hull topsides planks 3/4”
- Decks (sides and fwd) 3/8” marine plywood with 3/8” Philippine
Planks bedded in 5200, faired, 4 coats Smiths CPES, 3 coats paint with
Interlux Perfection Yacht Enamel.
- Aft deck/ aft side decks 3/8” teak sealed/ oiled bedded into 1/2” marine
plywood sealed in 3 coats Smiths CPES.
- Battens 7/8” x 1-3/4”
- Inner bottom 1/2” marine plywood.
- Outer bottom 5/8” Philippine mahogany- bedded to Inner with 5200.
- Fasteners Carriage bolts and screws- all silicone bronze.
Features Standard power Twin (2) C8.7 Turbo Diesel Caterpillar Marine engines-
fresh water cooled.
- Kohler auxiliary generator. 250 gallon fuel capacity. 75 gal fresh water
- 120v shore power connection/ switch and wiring throughout cabin.
- Engine room blowers (2).
- Hydraulic transmissions, hydraulic steering systems.
- Polished Stainless steel drive shafts/ high performance bronze struts, shaft
stuffing boxes, and rudder assemblies.
- All thru- hull fittings are bronze and bedded in 3M 5200. Bronze stem band.
- Electronic controls with fully backlit instrumentation. Stereo. Electronic
trumpet style horns. High water alarm. Bronze removable hull plug fwd.
- Polished 316 stainless hull hardware, 316 polished stainless steel bow cleat.
- Polished 316 stainless steel fender rails.
- Aluminum tuna tower with crows nest with full control systems.
- Upholstered helm seat and surround, Philippine mahogany dash with storage
under seat and under dash area.
- Range light and running lights.
- Hinge Fiberglass composite and Philippine mahogany hinge mounted engine
hatches with gas shock lifts.
- Stained, sealed, varnished mahogany transom. Skeg (outer Keel), sealed.
- Philippine mahogany bumper/splash rail aft with stainless steel rail cap.
- Grey boot stripe, burgee, aft flag with range light. Search light.
- Philippine mahogany Gin Pole and king plank, stained, sealed, varnished.
- Furnished items (4) fenders with ropes, anchor, anchor line, (2) 20’ & (4)-
25’ dock lines, integral chocks at bow, cleats, compass, (2) bilge pumps.
(5) deep cycle12v batteries, (2) bilge blowers.
- Aft deck boarding ladder.
- Basic electronics package.
Interior - Teak floors in cabin/ head, galley, berth.
- Stainless steel counter tops- banded.
- Stainless steel sink & basin with hot and cold water supply.
- Refrigerator, 4 burner electric stove top, and convection oven.
- Fire extinguishers. Curtains at port lights. (2) Deck hatches with screens.
- Sleeps (4), galley, single head with shower, elec. panel closet, dining table,
Privacy door at fwd berth, lockable wardrobes, storage, spill proof drawers
Blower in galley and head.
- Hot and cold pressurized water system.
- Storage beneath lower bunk, seating area- galley.
- 3 zone interior LED lighting system. Transom underwater LED lighting.
Bottom Sealed with 3 coats Smith’s CPES, Barrier Coat- Interlux 2000E.
- Bottom Paint- Pettit Vivid hard anti-fouling (blk)
Topsides Hull Sealed with Smiths CPES (3 coats) and painted with Interlux yacht enamel.
- All finishes incorporate the “hot co at” method for lasting protection.
* All varnished wood is stained, sealed with 3 or more coats of Smith’s CPES,
and then varnished using “hot method” alternating Interlux Gold and Interlux
Schooner 96 with top coats polished to achieve a smooth, glossy, long lasting
Decks (Teak) Sealed, caulked seams or oiled with Interlux teak oil (3 coats)
Cockpit floor Teak- Sealed/ oiled, sloped to drain to bilge.
Approved Accessories/ Options
- Twin (2) GM 7.4L 454 cid Marine engines, fresh water cooled
- Philippine mahogany boarding/ swimming ladder.
- 28’ Anodized aluminum outrigger system with center rigger.
- Full or partial weather enclosure for helm/ cockpit w/ screening.
- Premium electronics package satellite
- 2” removable/ washable wool rugs with snaps- galley and fwd. berth.
- Solid Surface countertops.
- Swim & boarding ladder, polished stainless steel boarding handle-aft.
- Security, hazardous gas detection systems.
- Custom lettering- transom.
- Philippine mahogany insulated fishbox stained, sealed, varnished.
- Interior flooring- Fir (stained, sealed, varnished).
- Extended 20 yr Limited Warranty with Annual Maintenance Contract.
Engine/Fuel Type Diesel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice....Read full description