19525.49 mNo. of engines 1
Please call or text owner Rick at 650-269-6217.
Boat Location: Livermore, California.
1952 Chris Craft completely refurbished over the last few years including the following:
* Stripped down completely with numerous planks replaced
* New bottom caulking and paint 12 coats of varnish
* Replaced numerous floor and seat boards
* New painting of bilge area, seat boards and bow area
* New stainless steel fuel tank
* New windshield
* New custom cover with side drapes
* New upholstery and cushions in the original blue color
* All chrome parts re-chromed Steering wheel refurbished
* New 6 volt battery and electrical wiring
* Rebuilt starter
* Trailer Work - New tires and bushings with only 200 miles wear since replacement, New wiring and lights, Newly painted. The boat trailer were then brought on a flatbed truck to sierraboat.com on Lake Tahoe where they performed a full assessment in winter of 2018/2019. Based on that, Sierra was paid over $7,700 to upgrade and update many things including:
* Install new bilge pump
* Repair and adjust throttle linkage
* Adjust shifter position
* Remove and replace prop shaft, shaft log, coupler, cutlass bearing
* Repack shaft log, cut and key prop shaft
* Remove, disassemble, clean and adjust carburetor during lake test
* Adjust timing
* Reseal fuel filter neck
* Re-drill and glue motor mount holes.
Bottom swells up well. Sierra boat invoices for $7,700 and other photos are in the following link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Hq2lrdxKUrT3P1G05JhuN qHb5HA6WkCW .
Taken out of Lake Tahoe and now in storage in Livermore, CA. ...Read full description