SailboatavailableManufacturer HhModel 42
Fully upgraded - ready for new campaign
Refits / maintenance 2019:
- rig was dye tested
- rudder bearings checked and serviced
- 5 x New winch drums Nov 2019 - 2 x main, 2 x primary, 1 x cockpit.
- Designer: Judel/Vrolijk & Co - Engineering Gmbh
- Accommodation: Sleeps 10 (6 pipecots, 2 fixed and V-berth forward)
- Builder: Hudson Yacht & Marine, China
- IRC: TCC 2019 1.248
- CIN: CN-HYMH42021313
- Engineered to ISAF Category 1 Safety regulations / ISO Regs. Hull, Deck & Superstructure
- Structural Engineers: SDK Structures USA.
- 100% carbon prepreg / cured at high temperature.
- Thermoformed damage tolerant foam cores.
- Engineered weight controlled toughened core adhesive films.
- Bulkheads / Structures: Carbon prepreg.
- Finite Element Analysis of keel floor and principal structures.
- Unique monocoque single piece bottom shell structure.
- Weight controlled toughened core adhesive films.
- 100% carbon secondary bonding.
Keel & Rudder:
- New Keel 3.2M draft from McConaghy China, 2019, fabricated weldox 700 steel keel fin, cast and CNC milled bulb.
- Custom carbon tiller with Spinlock extension.
- Optimized open plan interior for ease of sail handling.
- Hand finished two pot paint mid section.
- 10 berths standard, 6 retracting pipecots, 2 fixed berths in the saloon with forward V-berth.
- Marine blue V-berth and saloon cushions with jockey red piping
- Enclosed head with WC and fixed basin.
- Red and White LED interior lighting / aircraft spec wiring.
Engine, electrics, water
- 1 burner wire frame cooker.
- 30hp Yanmar engine with sail drive / Gori racing propeller/42 litres fuel / deck filled.
- Integral engine box with bottom step and electronics display and controls.
- Single lever Spinlock morse-type control in cockpit side.
Rig and sails
- 180 amp ACG house battery.
- 60amp ACG engine start battery.
- Navigation lights.
- A1.5 SuperLite/Kote September 2013
- A2 SuperLite/Kote September 2013
- A3/A0 T1 CZ September 2013
- A4 SuperLite/Kote September 2013
- A5 FRO CZ September 2013
- Spinnaker Staysail T1 CZ September 2013
- Genoa Staysail 3Di 760 (Aramid/Dyneema) September 2013
- A1-B SuperLite/Kote January 2015
- A0 NPL Code Xi CDT June 2018 KSF2 furler w/3:1 sheave, 2018
- A1.5-C SuperLite/Kote November 2019
- A2-B Asymmetric SuperLite/Kote November 2019
- 1 Code 1-A 3Di 760 (Aramid/Dyneema) September 2013
- 2 Code 2-A 3Di 780 (Dyneema/Carbon) September 2013
- 3 Jib Medium/Heavy 3Di 780 (Dyneema/Carbon) September 2013
- 4 Code 3+ -A 3Di 760 (Aramid/Dyneema) September 2013
- 5 Code 4-A OSR Max 3Di 760 (Aramid/Dyneema) September 2013
- 6 Storm Jib Polyester High Visibility Storm Orange September 2013
- 7 Jib Top-A 3Di 760 (Aramid/Dyneema) September 2013
- 8 Code J2-B 3Di 780 (Dyneema/Carbon) April 2014
- 9 J1-C 3Di 870 (Carbon/Dyneema) January 2015
- 10 J1-D 3Di Raw 870 (Carbon/Dyneema) November 2019
- 11 J2-C 3Di Raw 870 (Carbon/Dyneema) November 2019
- 1 Square Top Inshore Mainsail 3Di 780 (Dyneema/Carbon) September 2013
- 2 Square Top Offshore Mainsail 3Di 760 (Aramid/Dyneema) September 2013
- 3 Storm Trysail Polyester High Visibility Storm Orange September 2013
- 4 Square Top Mainsail 3Di RAW 870 w/C-Tech battens November 2018
Navigation and electronics
- Southern Spars carbon rig with engineered high modulus fibre for increased stiffness and weight saving.
- Carbon box boom, with removable carbon gas vang strut.
- Two piece rig with joiner for packing and transportation.
- Two spreader rig with carbon aerofoil spreaders.
- Twin groove headstay foil installed on forestay.
- Hydraulic Backstay Deflectors for performance adjustments using hydraulic ram.
- Main halyard lock system with floating mainsail tack.
- 1:1 main halyard with reef bullets on it.
- Internal mast jack with pump.
- Mast base with additional sliding plate and screw adjustment.
- Nitronic 50 rod rigging.
- PBO inshore running backstays, Nov 2018, Future Fibres, 18.85M, 2.4T MWL, 7EA (MN), 8.7mm dia., 2.72kg.
- Kevlar offshore running backstays, since boat launch, stainless steel end fittings, heavier duty.
- Staysail Halyard Tylaska T8 Snap shackle.
- Removable 1.5m long carbon prepreg bow prod with two internal tack lines.
- 2 x 20/20 repeaters on mast bracket. 1 x A&T, 1 x H5000 Graphic Display
- 2 x cockpit mounted digital readouts for headstay load interfaced with headstay loadcel.
- 2 x new chart plotter and related system, please check photos.
- SSB and 4G radar
- Option for SSB: Icom IC-M802 HF/SSB with AT-140 Tuner (12VDC)-use existing old antenna and accessories.
- RS90 Black Box VHF AIS Rx System
- HS90 wired handset and RS90 speaker.
- HS35 VHF Wireless Handset
- Glomex 3ft VHF Antenna w/20M cable
- B&G 4G Broadband Radar, 20M cable-
- NEP-2 Network Expansion Port (for radar connection)
- Radar & FleetOne antenna mounting bracket
- Junction connector set for the new removable mounting pole-extension cable (15ft) and SMA connector set for FleetOne antenna -i-joint junction for radar and AIS Gps antenna cable
- Auto pilot - to be attached to the tiller at the cockpit floor (never tested/used)
- Full winches/pedestal layout available upon request
- Tiller steering system.
- Lightweight custom carbon forward hatch with pneumatic seal, big internal radius for ease of gennaker hoist and drops.
- Composite socketed stanchions / alloy fwd rail, single composite aft aerofoil stanchion.
- Wide under deck sliding companionway hatch with carbon wash board.
- Custom light weight Hi Load soft padeyes.
- Harken carbo blocks / Spinlock XC jammers.
- Rope tail bags with moulded bolt rope tracks.
- High performance non-skid cockpit covering. Full SeaDek in cockpit, SEP 2019.
- Removable eye bolt fitting and stop for single point lifting.
- Miscellaneous tools and spares.
- 1 x fortress Anchor with warp.
- Fenders and docklines.
- Cockpit floor cover, winch covers, boat cover
...Read full description
- Liferaft Ocean Safety 10p. - due to be serviced