650.000 € IVA no incluido
Tipo de combustible
Material del casco
Fibra de vidrio / poliester
1991 CIM Maxi 88
This 1991 Maxi 88, built by the CIM Shipyard in Rochefort, France, impresses with her good sailing performance. She has an outstanding, protected cockpit area. Her interior's huge volume accommodates in style and comfort eight guests. Great crew area!
Hablamos Español Nous parlons Français We speak English
Depósito de agua dulce
3940 l ()
Depósito de carburante
3180 l ()
Depósito de aguas residuales
1015 l ()
Marca del motor
Modelo del motor
3126 DITA, 6 cylinders
Tipo de transmisión
Tipo de combustible
- 72,000 B.T.U. Air Conditioning, all revised 2006
- This CIM Maxi 88 comes with high ceilings and an entry at the aft end of the main salon.
The main salon comes with a long C-shaped sofa with cocktail table to starboard, a curved settee with large dining chairs to port and a bar area aft to port.
Aft of the salon, a centre hallway leads to the guest cabins. A guest cabin with two single beds, hanging locker and en suite bathroom lies to port. Another guest cabin with double bed, hanging locker and en suite facilities follows to port. Following, there is a private starboard cabin with double bed, hanging locker and en suite bathroom, further a private starboard stateroom with double bed, hanging locker and en suite bathroom.
Further forward are the crew quarters with three sleeping cabins and a shared head off the hallway.
- Interior refurbished 2019
Galley / Laundry
- Forward of the salon is a large commercial style galley to starboard and a dinette to port. The L-shaped galley with large island has granite counter tops, sink at the island, huge storage and work areas, racks over the island for storage and full cooking facilities.
- There is a crew mess for 4 people.
Mechanical / electrical
- Hydraulic retractable bowthruster Lewmar 300 SVTH
- A centralised hydraulic system operates the winches, the furling gear, the windlass and the bow
- thruster. This system is based on the following principles::
- LEWMAR hydraulic pump coupled to the port side generator set (bow thruster, windlass)
- 24 V ANDERSEN central hydraulic unit (winches, furling gear)
- 24 V TENDERLIFT hydraulic unit (submersible multi-function platform)
- 24 V KERDRANVAT/BOPP hydraulic unit power assisted helm (automatic pilot, tiller,
- manual helm)
- Manual 5 functions NAVTEC hydraulic unit (halyards (2), backstay (1), outhaul (1) and vang cylinder (1))
- Two 25 KW Onan generators, one overhauled 2008
- One new 12 KW Fisher Panda generator(2006)
- Autopilot Robertson AP 45, revised 2006
- Teak deck (2003)
- Anchor winch Lewar 4000
A large cockpit table in varnished teak, with two composite extensions, mounted on stainless steel legs, allows 10 people to be comfortably seated sheltered from the sun and adverse weather.
- Hydraulically operated, the submersible platform (to a depth of 60 cm underwater)
- consisting of a teak grating on an aluminium and stainless-steel structure raises and lowers
- the tender effortlessly.
- The Tenderlift gangway has been specially designed to make access to the dock easier with
- the possibility of integrating a sliding gangway under the platform. A removable bathing
- ladder is also specified.
- Mainsail sheet system
- Genoa sheet system
- Self tacking staysail sheet system
- Mast foot blocks
- Runner’s system
Rig / sails
Rig serviced 2019
Reckman hydraulic genoa
Reckman hydraulic cutter
Hydraulic in-mast furling for main mast
- Anti fouling and andodes - all checked March 2008
- Osmosis treatment done in 2003 approx.
- Depth 3,12 metres
- Gross registered tonnage 102 tons approx.
- Net registered tonnage 63 tons approx.
- Hull built in a sandwich of multi-layer laminates and high-density Airex foam core
Exención de responsabilidades
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.