1 of 49
|Tipo de combustible||Diesel|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio / poliester|
Najad 390 (1992) A quality Swedish Bluewater cruiser. A safe Centre cockpit, full flat teak decks ( Very good condition). She is in exceptional condition throughout. Carefully maintained and cared for by current (2nd) owner who has owned her for 26 years, Accommodation for 4/6 in 2 double cabins and saloon. Must be the best example currently on the market.
Highlights listed below but are included in the full specification:
* Always privately owned (two owners).
* Teak Deck Very Good condition
* Internal joinery exceptional
* Saloon Upholstery Always covered-as new
* Sails-As New
* Volvo Penta (62 HP) only 2,400 hours
* Folding propeller
* Swim Platform
* Solar panels on Stainless steel gantry
* EU VAT Paid
Recently launched and all ready for the summer sailing season.
She is currently cruising locally.
|Depósito de agua dulce|
|Depósito de carburante|
|Depósito de aguas residuales|
RIG AND SAILS