1 of 47
“OOMKA” features a large Saloon with comfortable seating, the latest sound/AV equipment, bar and a large dining table. Forward of the Galley is the Helm station, next to which is a relaxed area at which you can sit and watch the world go by. The interior is finished in Black American Walnut, with cream furniture in the Saloon and cream carpets throughout each cabin.
Her accommodation comprises a central Master Cabin, 2 Twin Cabins and a forward VIP Double Cabin, all of which have ensuite facilities. Both Twin Cabins convert to doubles if required. On the Flybridge, there is comfortable seating around a fixed dining table, separate bar and plenty of sunbathing. The separate spacious Crew Quarters are aft, next to a full-width hydraulic bathing platform.
Generators: 2 x Kolher 28F0ZD 28kw 50Hz 3017hrs / 3031hrs (Nov 18 2016)
Water makers: Idromar 230 l/ hr (MC5J230)
Air Conditioning: Portable air compressor unit with power outlets in Transom locker, Foredeck & Engine Room Tropical airconditioning
Stabilizers: Trac Star Digital fin stabiliser system
Anchor: Twin upgraded anchors with extended chain
Windlasses: 2 X LEWMAR VB
Bildgepumps: 1x 1,500 L/hr bilge pump / 1x 2,500 L/hr flood pump
Bow and stern thrusters
VHF Radiotelephones: Simrad RS87 DSC VHF with 3 handsets
Television & telephone marina connection
Sat Telephone: Thuraya
Navigation Systems: Furuno MFD12, 12" Multi Functional Display at the Flybridge Helm
Automatic Pilot: Simrad AP28 autopilot
Chart Plotter: Furuno NavNet 3D MFDBB with 2 x 19" Hatteland S2 displays at the Main Helm
Wind Instruments: Simrad IS20 instruments
Automatic Identification System: Digital bar chart display for fuel monitoring system in lieu of standard
Radar: Furuno 4' 6kW open array radar scanner
GPS: GP320B antenna in lieu of standard
Log & echo sounder: SIMRAD IS20
Passerelle: Side mount stairway with hull fittings port and starboard, plus dedicated stowage
Swimming Platform: Teaklaid hydraulic lifting bathing platform
Fixed engine control station located in aft cockpit
Galley: Oven / Miele dishwasher
Saloon: Wine cooler in saloon sideboard
Laundry: washing machine
Zodiac YL470DL NEO
Motor: Yamaha F80 BETL
6 adults - total capacity 550kg including passengers
Bose Lifestyle 48 DVD/CD Surround System in lieu of standard
Bose upgrade for Aft Cockpit, plus SA2 amplifiers
Docking iPod docking stations
TV Samsung 50" plasma TV on rise and fall mechanism
Bimini top in canvas with stainless steel frame work
Cockpit teak decking
Freestanding Artie Mazora seating
Natural teak table, with polished stainless steel 'V' pedestal
Wet bar with 2 fixed stools
Cameras: Full CCTV system, with dedicated 15" Hatteland S2 display at main helm station
M9 size dummy domes on flybridge
- Sea anchor and line, first aid kit, signaling mirror, whistle, DOT approved radar reflector, 2 rocket and 3 hand held flares, buoyant orange smoke signal, thermal protection aids for all and a SOLAS No 2 table
- 2x ocean safety 8 person(Sin LR2061181A2178)
- 2x Horseshoes
- 6x Buoyant or hand smoke signals
- 8x Red Hand flares
- 8x Parachute flares
- 2x Number of lifebuoys fitted with drogues.
- 1x Number of lifebuoys fitted with buoyant lines.
- 2x Number of approved lifebuoy lights
- 3x 10L containers emergency drinking water
- Lifejackets DOT approved I BS EN396 I MED fitted with whistle, retroreflective tape and light.
- 24x thermal protective aids (16 in liferafts, 8 in grab bag)
- 2x Portable VHF radio. ICOM M87 waterproof VHFS
- EPIRB 406 MHz
- SOLAS tables. 1 copy No 1 or 2 copies No 2 2 X No 2 (+1 IN GRAB BAG)
- General alarm
FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT
- Fire dampers on all vents
- Smoke detectors in all cabins and accommodation areas
- Heat detectors fitted in galleys
- 1 kg ABC dry powder (sa i 34b i c)one per cabin i at helm /in galley /in Saloon (total of 9).
- 4kg abc dry powder in cockpit locker and flybridge locker.
- Fire blanket, one in the galley and one by bbq.
- Fm200 automatic and manual in engine room. 52kg main and backup
- Bottles with 52kg reserve.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.