Barco a motorYate a motorVendidoGruno
Great looking and clean vessel in excellently maintained condition with recent engine, paint system, upholstery and several other renewals.
If you are looking for a super neat ship that has been maintained to perfection then this Gruno is probably a very good option. The boat offers enough space for at least four people and the headroom is excellent with 200+ cm. The owners have been pampering the boat since 1993 and ensure that it is always spic-and-span. The yard panelled interior in mahogany is to die for and the outside also shines. Throughout the years much has been renewed. In 2012 the underwater hull was sandblasted, in 2015 and 2017 all upholstery was renewed and in 2016 even a new engine was installed.
- In 2020 the superstructure of the ship was painted and in 2021 the roof of the salon and the front cabin. The hull was done in 2014 and the underwater hull in 2018. The paint system is a 1-component.
- We have inspected the vessel within our capabilities and found no defects.
- Seriously interested parties can view the vessel in Friesland by appointment only. The ship is now sailing but a viewing is no problem at all.
- We use competitive prices. Low bids are therefore useless.
Maintenance log (besides the usual maintenance)
- 2021. New domestic batteries 180 Ah. Roofs salon and frontcabin painted.
- 2020. Superstructure painted.
- 2019. Almost all light points fitted with LED.
- 2018. New starter battery. Underwater hull treated.
- 2017. New curtains.
- 2016. New engine.
- 2015. Have cushions upholstered. New floor covering. Reverse clutch overhauled.
- 2013. Interior newly varnished.
- 2010. New convertible top and bimini.
- 2008. New solar panels.
- 2007. New compressor fridge.
- 2002. New bow thruster and deck wash pump.
- 2001. New escape hatch.
- 1998. New aluminum window frames with tinted glass. New roll screens in doors.
Steering system: Hydraulic steering.
Windows: In aluminum frames with tinted glass.
Vertical clearance: Passage height with tent 345 cm.Accommodation
Material, colours: Mahogany panelled.
Curtains: New 2017.
Saloons: See below.
Berths: See dimensions beds below.
Headroom: See all standing heights below.
Television: Flat screen.
Cooker & fuel: Smev.
- Spacious aft deck with tent and bimini. Central steering position with full engine dashboard.
- Salon with the steering position on port side. On starboard the corner seat and next to it and locker.
- Rear cabin with a small hallway with a large closet. Above it the TV which can be swivelled to the salon. On port side the spacious toilet room with hand pump toilet and sink. To starboard the owner's cabin with double bed and closet.
- Forward cabin with longitudinal kitchen on port side and opposite it the dinette. In the forepeak a double v-bed. Under the bed several closets.
- Saloon 203
- aft cabin hall: 176
- Toilet room: 172
- Owners cabin: 184
- Forward cabin: 200
Bed size (cm)
Engine, electrics, water
- Owners cabin: 208 x 120
- Forepeak: twice 200 x 75 (can also be closed)
- Dinette: 190 x 120
Cooling system: Intercooling with outside water system.
Solar panel: With BP solar controller and display.
Shorepower: No ground fault.
Water tank gauge: Polishing glass.
- Propeller shaft grease lubricated
- Exhaust water cooled
Davits: Stainless steel.
- Sliding doors with roller screens
- Escape hatch in cabin roof
- Opening portholes in owners cabin and toilet room
- Aluminium folding windscreen
- Windshield wipers
- Aluminium handrails
- Bollards stainless steel
- Cruising mast in stainless steel base
- Fender holders stainless steel
- Stainless steel ventilation shrouds
- Stainless steel rack for hook, brush and mop
Gas bottle locker with drain: In foredeck....Read full description