Barco a motorDisponibleKey WestBillistic 28
The 281 Billistic is the most
popular of the Billistic line with enough fuel capacity to make
it a serious offshore fishing machine, but still easy enough to
trailer while being a family friendly recreational platform.
Like all Billistics, the 281 is built with a no compromise
approach featuring the best of everything from hull construction
to wiring, with special attention to access for service to keep
it all running and dependable. This is an amazing center
console - big enough to go after the big fish and also act as
the comfortable and reliable family SUV.
Key Features & Upgrades
- Folding bolster leaning post converts to twin seats with back rest.
- Gas shock assisted lids throughout.
- 6) 10" Pull up cleats.
- Trim Tabs
- Fresh water tank 18 gallon with pump.
- Fwd. in floor fish box is macerated with overboard drain.
- SS through hull fittings with grounding straps and zinc.
- All storage boxes drain overboard.
- 3 Step folding ladder stores flush in the stern.
- High pressure raw water wash down system.
- Trim tabs with indicators and auto retract.
- Bow seating with cushions and folding back rests.
- Stainless steel rub rail insert enhances appearance and durability.
- Fwd console seat features folding armrests and insulated cooler beneath with overboard drain.
- Bow compartments are insulated for cooler space or dry storage.
- Edson SS steering wheel with knob.
- Molded in seat with cushions on front of the console.
- Hardtop with LED lighting, spreader lights, outrigger ready and speakers. Powder coated frame.
- Porcelain electric toilet with holding tank.
- Head mounted pump box with easy service access to pumps.
- SS bow pulpit roller.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Cockpit bolsters throughout.
- Flush folding rear bench seat.
- Bilge access door for easy service.
- Sea Star hydraulic tilt steering.
- All storage lids feature gas shock assists.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Bow cushions.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Yamaha supplied with Command Link Plus gauge
- Sea Star power assist steering with tilt helm.
- Courtesy lights.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Electric horn.
- Large Fish Box in Bow
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
...Read full description
- Blue Hull with Black Bottom
- Twin Yamaha F300XCA Four Stroke Engine
- Fold Down Transom Seat
- Glass Bridge
- Garmin 7612XSV w/ VHF 200and B60
- Garmin Sonic Hub Stereo w/ Bluetooth
- Pop up Fender cleats
- Full Enclosure
- Hard Top spray shield
- Electric Head w/ Overboard Pumpout
- Underwater Lights