Barco a motorV-TypeClassic SL7 Rib V Type2010
2010 V-Type Classic SL7
Suzuki DF200 Outboard Engine
Based on the V-Type Classic series we are delighted to offer the V-Type Classic SL7 a new breed of high performance RIB/Tenders
Utilising the proven V-Type 23° degree dead rise hull with modular two piece deck and hull combination make this boat capable of withstanding rough seas plus giving the agility and performance you would expect from a RIB of this calibre.
It has been said that "The V-Type is a new and fresh RIB version of the classic Riva" and you can see why when you see her sleek and elegant lines combined with her teak decks and luxurious fit out.
This 2010 V-Type Classic SL7 is powered by the 200hp Suzuki DF200...
The DF200 is a highly advanced V6 4-stroke engine.
Features include the all new 55 degree V cylinder block- an industry first; DOHC 24-valve powerhead and digital sequential fuel injection with high performance plate type injectors providing superior fuel atomisation and cleaner combustion. A powerful 32-bit on board computer ensures that the motor is running at optimum efficiency throughout the power band in and in all operating conditions. The offset drive shaft providing a big 2.26:1 gear ratio which drives a16inch prop giving fast acceleration and top speed whilst a 54 amp alternator producing 32 amps at only 1000rpm keeps electrics running even at trolling speeds.
Contact us now for more information...!
2010 V-Type Classic SL7
200hp Suzuki DF200 Outboard Engine
• Deep V hull 23 degree, monocoque construction.
• Integral sculpted rear seating with bolster back rests and large storage area.
• Midships port and starboard consoles.
• 200 lts under floor fuel tank
• Full 8mm solid teak deck set, cockpit, fwd anchor, engine splash well.
• 4x Stainless steel pull up cleats.
• Full insulated engine splash well with integral stowage forward of the engine/s.
• Bow eye and two stern U bolts.
• Full set standard upholstery in various colours available to suit.
• Stainless steel LED navigation lights.
• Hypalon white tubes with 5 separate chambers and rubbing strake.
• Retractable stainless steel bathing ladder mounted onto stern.
• Stainless steel propellers on outboards
• Hydraulic steering.
• Stainless steel mooring bollard located fwd.
• Stainless steel hand rails throughout.
• Pressure relief valves.
• Plexiglass windscreens.
• Low level LED cockpit lighting
• CD music system with MP3 socket and two speakers.
Fuel: 200 lts
...Read full description