Barco a motorVendidoVennekens45 OK
Unique ship with lots of space and very luxurious. Options include generator, central heating, double glazing, bathroom with separate shower,
Unique ship with lots of space and luxury. Unique because the ship was built in 2003/04 on the hull of a Vennekens from 1964. The well-to-do client has spared no expense to have all his wishes carried out by Jachtwerf Vennekens. The composite superstructure has been kept low in order to make long trips on inland waterways possible. However, the ship does not shy away from the sea either because of the round bilge hull with impeller stem and the powerful double motorisation. The high quality interior is beautifully wooded in cherry and all the technology and equipment is very professional and contemporary. Wintering over? That's possible too! The ship has central heating, thermopane glazing and excellent insulation.
- A ship that needs to be seen. A lot of space and a lot of luxury in a very nice condition!
- In the summer of 2019 we sold this boat to the current owner. Unfortunately he has to sell the ship again due to private circumstances. Before the purchase, the underwater hull has been inspected and found to be more than okay. After the purchase, the underwater hull has been fitted with new anti-douling and anodes and both rudders have been sandblasted.
- The hull was blasted a few years ago and epoxy coated. In 2013 the ship is completely painted in 2-component lacquer. During construction the engines have been overhauled and have now run about 380 hours. The household batteries, the isolating transformer and the convertible tent are from 2013, the starter batteries from 2020.
- In 2015 the ship was inspected by Expertisebureau T. van den Heuvel. The assessment report is available to seriously interested parties on request. In the autumn of 2018 we have extensively inspected the boat and some defects have been solved (battery generator renewed and thermostat radiator c.v. replaced). As far as we can judge there are no further defects. However, a purchase inspection is always allowed.
- The 'Albatros' is located in the marina of Medemblik. Serious interested parties can visit the ship under the supervision of the owner by appointment.
Important: several pictures have been taken with a wide-angle lens. This can distort the image.
Please note: Our company is closed from 25 July to 11 August due to holidays. Of course you can send an email. We will respond as soon as possible after our holiday.
Rudder: Both blasted in 2019 and provided with epoxy and antifouling.
Steering system: joystick and steering wheel steering
Windows: double glazing in aluminium frames GeboAccommodation
Cooker & fuel: CeramicEngine, electrics, water
Cooling system: Closed cooling system. Exhaust water injected.
Fuel consumption: per engine at 10 km/hour.
Water system: HydrophoricNavigation and electronics
Rudder position indicator: via autopilotEquipment
Swimming ladder: stainless steel folding
Sea rails, pushpit, pullpit: stainless steel 40 mm
- Mirror door
- Cross mast stainless steel with deck lighting
- Bollards stainless steel
- Stoot lists stainless steel
- Windscreen wipers with wipe/wash
- Hatch in forward cabin
- Roof hatch in saloon
...Read full description