MoteurTorqeedo8hp Cruise 4.0 FP Pod Drive Motor Remote Throttle 1251-00 Electric OutboardElectric start
The UK’s biggest Outboard and Inflatable boat stockists
Based in Bangor North Wales - serving the entire UK (mail order specialists since 1999!)
Family run business with a personal touch since 1975
North Wales main dealers for: Zodiac Ribs, Mariner outboards, Extreme Trailers, Tohatsu Outboards
UK distributors for Parsun outboards, Seapro inflatables, CMC power left jack plates and power trim systems
Torqeedo 8hp Cruise 4.0 FP The new Cruise pod motors with fixed pod installation now offer sailors and motor-boat enthusiasts pod drives with Torqeedo technology, and of course with a TorqTrac interface supplying all essential motor data.
*8 hp - 9.9hp Electric Outboard
Check out these offers!!:
2 years for non-commercial use
Free fitting or 12 months interest-free credit (50% deposit) - you choose
Part exchange welcome
Fitted inconspicuously below water, the pod drives save space and are both lightweight and powerful. The pod models deliver powerful thrust equivalent to 5 or 8 HP, and, with an optional folding propeller, are the long-awaited choice of motor for many sailboat owners.
* Space-saving, powerful, lightweight
* Plenty of range due to the highest efficiency
* Safe, thanks to the emergency magnetic kill switch
* We recommend the Cruise 2.0 / 4.0 for sailboats up to to 4 tons * Operates with lithium or AGM/lead-gel batteries
* All models with GPS onboard computer and display: Real-time display of speed and input power – and also the exact battery status and remaining range when used in combination with the Power 26-104 lithium battery
* Very robust design – protected from corrosion, saltwater-capable, and completely waterproof (IP67)
* Alternative: 2 x 12 V / 200 Ah AGM Batteries Range Cruise 4.0 FP with 2 × Power 26-104 Alternatively with 4 lead batteries Slow 2.7 (5.0) 26.1 (48.3) 09:40 Full throttle 6.0 (11.0) 7.5 (13.9) 01:15
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee. Information on range and speed For a displacement boat making way through the water, the required propulsive power increases in proportion to the cube of the speed. This means that if you want to double your speed, you need eight times as much power. And vice-versa, a small reduction in speed is enough to increase the achievable range substantially.
The Torqeedo Cruise’s onboard computer calculates the remaining range constantly, by linking the motor’s consumption data with the charging level of the batteries, and the speed over the ground from the GPS. This allows you to read the remaining range in real time from the motor display or the smartphone app TorqTrac.
* Parts No: 1251-00
* EAN: 4260113694114 *
Remote throttle, integrated onboard computer with GPS-based range calculation, 25 mm² cable set (3 m) including fuse and main switch, with weedless propeller 1916-00
* Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
...Read full description