Boston Whaler 16 Sakonet19645m
23.050 € ο φόρος δεν ισχύει
Fort Myers, Florida
|Κατηγορία||Σκάφη με κεντρική κονσόλα|
|HIN||INZ112289118|1964 Boston Whaler 16 Sakonet
Reason for selling is "Moving into a different style boat".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
FULLY Restored -- Just Add WATER!!! Must See BW "UNSINKABLE LEGEND!"
Packed into just 16 feet and seven inches, this 1964 Boston Whaler Sakonette center console is quite the classic. Quality of material and workmanship are evident in this restored beauty located in Ft. Myers Beach, Florida.
This Boston Whaler boat is powered by a 2006 Mercury 115hp four stroke engine with only 56 hours. Her center console stands proud in highly finished mahogany that features a windshield, the engine controls, switches, and other accessories. The mahogany wood reversible pilot seat and the forward casting platform with a stainless steel bow rail and chock denote the Sakonnet model.
Classic doesn't come any better. Don't let it pass you by!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Grady-White, Mako, and Pro-Line vessels for sale. If you're in the Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres, North Port, or Port Charlotte areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other center console fishing boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
Ταχύτητα & Απόσταση
|Δεξαμενή φρέσκου νερού|
|Δεξαμενή προσωρινής αποθήκευσης|
|Ώρες λειτουργίας κινητήρα||56|
According to the owner, the 1964 Boston Whaler 16 Sakonette is in excellent condition. All equipment and electronics are operational and function properly. All required scheduled maintenance has been performed.
- Gel Coat (Included)- Helm Console (Mahogany)
- Bimini (Included)- Bow Chock (Stainless Steel)
- Bow Rail (Stainless Steel)
- Casting Deck W/storage (Included)
- Center Console W/storage (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Cooler Seat W/backrest (Included)
- Pilot's Seat (Reversible)
- Rod Holders (Included)
- Rod Storage (Included)
- Rub Rails (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Suicide Knob (Included)
- Transom - Closed (Included)
- Windshield (Included)
- 12 V DC Power (Included)- Battery (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Maximum Engine RPM (6,000)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (Four (4))
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Smart Craft Controls (Mercury)
- Starting Type (Electric)
- Compass (Ritchie)- GPS/ Fishfinder/ Plotter (Lowrance)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)- Grab Rails (Included)
- Spotlight (Included)