Chris-Craft Corsair XL 175 Sunlounger19655m
17.296 € ο φόρος δεν ισχύει
Sherman, New York
Corsair XL 175 Sunlounger
Διατηρητέα και κλασσικά σκάφη
1965 Chris-Craft Corsair XL 175 Sunlounger
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Classic CHRIS-CRAFT CORSAIR! Clean interior! Ready to take out on the water and fish or crusie!
The 1965 Chris-Craft Corsair XL 175 is a classic fiberglass hull runabout with seating for 4 adults.
The seating in the Corsair consists of a pair of back-to-back seats. The seats convert into a sun pad by folding down. A brochure for the Corsair even suggests that they could be used as a Spartan berth for overnighting.
A two-piece windshield provides protection to the cockpit area while underway.
The dash is simple and contains gauges and switches for monitoring and running the boat.
The engine cover is manual with an air scoop. The front panel to the engine compartment is hinged and can be converted into a cockpit table.
The 1965 Chris-Craft Corsair XL 175 also includes a canvas cockpit cover to protect the interior cockpit when the boat is not in use.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Silverton, and Carver vessels for sale. If you're in the Erie, Jamestown, Harborcreek, or Evans areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other antique boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
90.85 l ()
Δεξαμενή προσωρινής αποθήκευσης
* * * All the information regarding the condition has been provided by the seller. No representatives have visited the Chris-Craft Corsair. * * * The boat is said to be in good condition overall. The hull is said to have normal wear condition. The interior upholstery is said to be in good condition.
- Beverage Holders (Included)- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Table (Fold-out)
- Cover - Cockpit (Included)
- Fold Down Seats (Included)
- Glove Box (Included)
- Lifting Rings (Included)
- Skier / Rider Mirror (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Transom - Closed (Included)
- Windshield - One Piece (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)- Horn (Included)
- Carbureted (Included)- Number Of Fuel Tanks (1)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)