Carver 3607 Aft Cabin Motoryacht198811m
39.649 € ο φόρος δεν ισχύει
|Μοντέλο||3607 Aft Cabin Motoryacht|
|Κατηγορία||Σκάφη με καμπίνα Aft|
|Προσφέρεται από||Pop Yachts|1988 Carver 3607 Aft Cabin Motoryacht
Reason for selling is "Moving on to other hobbies".
This Carver has now been on the market a couple months. Looking for any offers!
BIG AND BEAUTIFUL, ROOMY AND WELL LAID OUT!
This gently used 1988 Carver 36' Aft Cabin is ready to get family and friends out on a nice cruise with this liveaboard and it is conveniently located in Alpina Michigan.
This Carver has twin inboard engines and a Kohler generator.
Upper and lower helms, flybridge with complete helm.
The galley is fully equipped with a refrigerator/freezer, microwave, and stove.
There are 2 staterooms and 2 heads. Aft stateroom features a queen-sized berth, closet, plenty of drawers/storage, and a private head with a tub and shower.
If creating fantastic future memories sounds good to you, then book your appointment today to see this Carver for yourself!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Chris-Craft, and Silverton vessels for sale. If you're in the Bagley, East Tawas, Big Creek, or Rogers City areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other aft cabin yacht options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
Ταχύτητα & Απόσταση
|Μέγιστο ύψος γέφυρας||3.58m|
|Δεξαμενή φρέσκου νερού||423.97 l ()|
|Δεξαμενή καυσίμου||1362.75 l ()|
|Δεξαμενή προσωρινής αποθήκευσης|
|Μοντέλο κινητήρα||454 CID|
|Μοντέλο κινητήρα||454 CID|
Note: I have not personally seen this unit. In conversation with the seller, I can tell they are fastidious with attention to detail and know what it takes to maintain their boat. The seller states that all systems are in working order, ready for your inspection and that of a professional.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Carpet - Cabin (Included)
- Microwave (Included)
- Port Holes (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Salon (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stateroom - Aft (Included)
- Stateroom - Forward (Included)
- Stateroom - Mid Berth (Included)
- Stove (Included)
- Window Treatments (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Bow Rail (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Isinglass (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Batteries ( Number Of) (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Battery Tender (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Docking Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Carbureted (Included)
- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Holding Tanks (Included)
- Macerator (Included)
- Rudder (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Water Tanks (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Tower Light (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Fume Detector (Included)- Gas/fume Detector (Included)