24.510 € ο φόρος δεν ισχύει
Lago Vista, Texas
Σκάφη για Σκι/wakeboard
2003 Tige 21i Type-R
Reason for selling is "No longer uses".
This Tige has been on the market for more than 30 days (Jun 18th). If you are thinking of making an offer, submit it today and let's make a deal!
2003 TIGE 21i TYPE R, Mercruiser V8, 1,500lbs fat sacs, custom trailer
2003 Tige 21i Type R. Perfect boat for relaxing on the lake and wakeboarding. 1500 lbs of fat sacks and two fat sack pumps
The boat has a fully functioning audio system with two tower mounted speakers and 12 inch subwoofer mounted under the back seat. All Bluetooth capable.
The boat has a separate battery designated to run the speaker system so that you will never find your self stranded after posting up in a cove all day.
The boat also has red neon that lights up along the floor of the boat for those late night cruises. A very cool feature.
This boat has just under 400 Engine hours.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Malibu, Correct Craft, and Mastercraft vessels for sale. If you're in the Austin, Killeen, Round Rock, or Temple areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other wake/ski boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
189.27 l ()
Δεξαμενή προσωρινής αποθήκευσης
350 Mag MPI Tow Sports
Ώρες λειτουργίας κινητήρα
According to the seller, the boat is in good working condition. I did not notice any outside damage to the gel coat. Inside the boat looked like normal wear and tear for its age. There are some tears in the upholstery. A couple of missing screws for the latches. The steering cables are wearing out and hard to steer. Feels like there is no power steering. The fuel gauge doesn't work correctly
- Anchor (Included)- Bench Seat (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bow Seating (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Casting Deck W/storage (Included)
- Cover - Storage (Included)
- Glove Box (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Pedestal Seats (Included)
- Removable Seats (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- Battery Switch (Included)
- Bluetooth (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Docking Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Iphone AUX Plug-in (Included)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Power Trim & Tilt Gauge (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- USB Port (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Ballast Bags (Included)- Bilge Blower (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (Included)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (Included)
- POWER WEDGE (Included)
- Rudder (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)- Tower Light (Included)