1 of 25
The concept of the Eco Yacht 88' is an evolutionary concept designed for a worldwide cruising in a superb comfort in a seaworthy and eco-friendly yacht. Thanks to their cutting edge design the hulls of the Eco Yacht have a very low drag which along with an efficient sail layout (the main has no boom) create a fast, safe and stable yacht in most conditions. Featuring retractable center boards, the shallow draft of Eco Yacht allows anchoring in areas most yachts this size would not contemplate.
- Great stability, thanks to catamaran platform No heel , No roll .
- Great interior space, thanks to full beam concept : 70 m2 main saloon including 12m2 galley, a cosy saloon with home cinéma, and a huge 50m2 flybridge.
- 50m2 Solar panel for an Electric propulsion , No CO2 emission, No noise.
- 4 cabins layout with two fantastic aft "VIP beach Cabin" 20m2 each, a guest / children cabin and a sea sight 27m2 Master cabin on the front with optionnal jacuzzi.
- A real walk-in engine room (2 x 10m2)
- 3 independant crew cabins. (3 to 4)
- Hight Performance under sails with easy and safe « boomless » concept mainsail.
- Huge hight central plateforme over the sea (1,55m) for a confortable navigation
Hybrid by Nature : Wind & Sun
• Extensive use of solar panels (50m2 or 559 sft) combined with new generation electric propulsion. No engine noise, no vibrations and no CO2 emissions.
• Two walk-in engine rooms centrally located in each hull provide easy access for maintenance and storage.
• Built in aluminium (sustainable material) for lightness and strenght.
• There are 3 separate helm stations one on each side of the flybridge and one inside, all comfortably appointed but set apart from the "guests" environment.
• The main sail is a "boom-less" cutting-edge design providing maximum wind efficiency, ease of use and safety. The hi-tech mast is all carbon fiber for strenght and lightness.
• Deploying or furling the forward sails is fast and easy thanks to their electric furlers.
Extreme spaciousness, yet with intimate aeras both indoors and outdoors.
• The unique design of this catamaran features a full beam salon (75m2 or 775 sq ft) with 150 degree view from the galley, as well as a home cinema aera.
• The master suite is huge and located forward of the salon with direct access to the well appointed forward deck, offering total privacy and a 180 degree view forward, along with a private lounging aera and jacuzzi.
We also offer the option of having 2 large forward cabins instead of one.
• There are two spacious and luxurious VIP cabins - each 20m2 (215 sq ft) featuring private beach club terraces.
Marc Pajot, in collaboration with the Italian shipyard “WIDER”, feature the new super catamaran with hybrid sail/diesel- electric propulsion.
The choice of length was set at 88 feet to create the ideal platform for distilling a very high level of comfort and luxury. Very safe seakeeping performance on long transoceanic passages while giving access to the most confidential of waters is at the heart of this co-development. Marc Pajot and naval architect Nicolas Fauroux have shown themselves to be mindful of having near zero CO2 emissions when under way.
A concentrate of innovation and technology, the ECO YACHT 88 exploits the natural energy of the wind and the sun for propulsion, and welcomes its guests and crew in the best conditions without pollution and without noise, wherever they are in the world.
Its ultra-modern design combines cutting-edge technologies such as the boomless rig, the deployment of 50 m2 of solar panels, a new generation electric drivetrain, and durable and solid construction materials such as aluminum and carbon.
User-friendliness and ease of handling, with two or three comfortable interior and exterior helm stations that include electric assistance have formed a major preoccupation in the specifications, as has the layout of the spacious exterior and interior living areas. The two beautiful engine rooms are located centrally in the hulls to create excellent balance. With their high headroom, they will delight even the most demanding captains.
The interior design, developed in collaboration with Centro Style Wider, features various layout plans, in custom finishes, adaptable to suit the wishes of the future owner. Another important innovation is the “Full Beam”: the superstructures use the full width of the platform to house spacious and panoramic living areas.
An avant-garde layout incorporates a 75 m2 lounge and on either side, a semi- open galley to port and a home cinema to starboard, that are both intimate and discreet, yet preserve communication.
Towards the front of the deck, a Master Suite or, if desired, two VIP cabins enjoy access to the foredeck and its exceptional view. In addition, two 20 m2 VIP Beach Club cabins are installed aft in the hulls, which, together with the huge sugarscoops, offer a real private terrace on the water.
The concept of a boomless mainsail is very simple and safe to use, and, associated with a diesel- electric Pod drivetrain as well as with green energy production, gives this yacht the ability to move quickly, economically, silently and ecologically. whether under sail and/or motor, an average of 10- 12 knots will be achievable with a very good range.
The daggerboards will allow you to get very close to the shoreline in an environmentally friendly way. The 100% electric drivetrain with no CO2 emissions contributes to well-being on board and corresponds to the future zero emissions requirements in ports on the horizon for 2030 emission requirements.
• Marc Pajot, leader in yachting projects, and a long experienced in team management. Four times world sailing champion, Olympic medalist, Single-handed Catamaran Route du Rhum winner and America's cup semi finalist. He has also been Project and Race Manager for successful top racing boats such as the Wally 100 "Tango".
• Marc and his brother were also one of the founding partners of the highly regarded Fountaine Pajot catamarans shipyard.
• Marc's Inspiration: "My passion for sailing and my keen interest in environmentally-friendly new yacht technologies have been fundamental to the success of my career as a sailor and as boat conceptor."
• Nicolas Fauroux, engineer at the forefront of naval architecture for 30 years. He has made his reputation in the world of sailing superyachts, notably with Vaimiti, a 40 meters aluminium sloop and as well as the refit of many classic sailing boats such as Mariska, a jewel in the 15 meters class. His multiple talents are equalled only by his passion for sailing.
"We are proud to contribuate to a significant step for greener futur yacht industrie."
• Franck de Rivoyre and Christophe Larose, structural and rigging engineers have participated in some of the greatest round-the-world records on multihull.They have been involved in the multihull yachting industry since its beginnings, and have contributed to the advent of the catamaran as a platform fo super-yachting. They have participated in the design and construction of eighty percent of the catamarans over 18 meters.
• WIDER Shipyard « Born Electric » : This Italian shipyard has been a pioneer in the innovation of electric MotorYacht propulsion. Their know-how in aluminum construction and yacht-quality craftsmanship for interior appointments is a guarantee of quality and luxury.
"Focusing on cutting-edge and the most ecological possible technologie and design style to respect harmony with the sea."
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.