Pro-Line Walkaround 20119986m
12.806 € porez nije primjenjiv
|HIN (serijski broj plovila ili trupa)||PLCWC141A898|1998 Pro-Line Walkaround 201
This Pro-Line has now been on the market a couple months. Looking for any offers!
150 HP MERCURY ENGINE, RUNS GREAT!!! MOTIVATED SELLER, PRICED TO MOVE QUICK!!!
Looking for an affordable walkaround to take your family out this weekend? Well then take a look at this 1998 Pro-Line 201 Walkaround!
The Pro-Line is powered by a Mercury 150 HP two-stroke motor with low hours!
The helm has full instrumentation such as a fuel gauge, speedometer, tachometer, temperature, voltage and trim that are also illuminated! A stainless steel steering wheel along with a 9" Garmin Striker and a compass will guide you to your favorite spots! The captain and first mate swivel seats look comfortable! There is even a stereo with speakers!
The cuddy cabin looks like a great place to take an afternoon nap!
There is a 2007 Continental tandem-axle trailer too!
This is just the beginning of what this Pro-Line has to offer! Feel free to ask questions or make an offer!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Grady-White, Wellcraft, and Sea Ray vessels for sale. If you're in the Tampa, St. Petersburg, Spring Hill, or Lakeland areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other walkaround fishing boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
|Maks. zazor mosta||1.65m|
|Spremnik za pitku vodu|
|Spremnik za gorivo||264.98 l ()|
|Model motora||150 Offshore|
The Pro-Line is stored outside but usually has a cover on it. Nevertheless it could use a really good scrub down as there is some staining on the deck and on the upholstery that might sparkle with some elbow grease! Of course, we always recommend that any buyer inspect the unit or have it surveyed independently to confirm the condition of the unit before purchase.
- Cuddy Cabin (Included)- V Berth (Included)
- Bait Well (Included)- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Cover - Full Boat (Included)
- Live Well (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Pedestal Seats (Included)
- Rod Holders (Included)
- Rod Storage (Included)
- Self Bailing Cockpit (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Transom - Closed (Included)
- Windshield - Walk Through (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)- Bluetooth (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Power Trim & Tilt Gauge (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Covers - Display (Included)
- GPS / Fishfinder (Garmin Striker)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- VHF (Cobra Marine)
- VHF Antenna (Included)