Motorni brodoviOff Shore brodoviavailablePrincess
The V42 epitomises the 'performance without compromise' philosophy. Powered by twin diesel duo prop sterndrives, her performance is pure V Class. The saloon incorporates a large seating area, cocktail bar & beautifully crafted galley. The owner's stateroom has an en-suite bathroom & the surprisingly large cabin aft has its own washing facilities. From her distinctive profile to her superb accommodation & amazing performance, there's no doubt the V42 is a thoroughbred V Class craft. Eberspächer warm air heating / ventilation system facilitates enjoyable time afloat throughout the seasons. The inverter ensures independence whilst away from shore power. She is fitted with a bow thruster to aid manoeuvrability. Boat Safety Scheme Certificate expires 7th September 2020 Environment Agency Thames River Registration expires 31st December 2019
Hull & Deck
* Deep V hull with moulded spray rails incorporating propeller tunnels for improved efficiency and reduced draft * Hand-laid GRP construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder-bound matt and isophthalic resin for protection against osmosis * Integrally bonded girder-stiffening system * Standard finish white, navy-blue or slate blue high-gloss gelcoat for hull topsides, white coachroof and hull bottom, hull antifouled to waterline * GRP sandwich construction for deck and superstructure for strength and high-thermal insulation * Moulded non-slip surfaces on side decks and cockpit deck.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (1000W) with helm position controls * Self-stowing 10kg Delta anchor with 30 metres of chain * Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch & retrieve * Stainless-steel bow, stern & spring cleats * Bow fairleads * Stainless-steel pulpit & guardrails * Foredeck hatch * Saloon deck hatch * Stainless-steel rubbing band with rubber insert * Full set of IMCO navigation lights * Riding light * Searchlight with remote control * Twin electric horns * Fuel & water fillers * Pump out deck fitting * Fore deck sunpad cushions
The V42 cockpit features a large U-shaped sofa with table opposite the helm position and an aft sunbed. The sunbed can be raised to give access to the dinghy garage. The wet bar is located to starboard immediately aft of the helm seat and retains the same facilities. The transom door is also located to starboard giving access to the swimming platform. * Self-draining * U-shaped seating/dining area converting to large sunbed * L-shaped sofa opposite helm position with drinks table * Wet bar: sink (hot & cold pressurised water), draining & chopping boards * Refrigerator * Top-opening storage locker behind helm seat * Locker with remote fuel cocks & battery master switches * 220/240v shore support inlet * Stowage lockers * Fender storage locker * Stainless-steel grabrails * Radar arch * Cockpit lighting * Engine access hatch with gas strut support * Transom door leading to integral bathing platform with teak decking & foldaway swimming ladder, hot & cold transom shower & transom storage compartment * Saloon/cockpit stereo CD/radio
* Double helm seat with sit/stand facility * Toughened glass windscreen * Full engine instrumentation * Fuel gauges * Single-lever engine controls * Power steering * Helm position indicator * Trim tab controls * Sterndrive trim controls * Horn button * High-speed compass * Log and echo sounder with alarm * VHF radio telephone * Autopilot * Anchor winch remote control * Searchlight remote control * Chart table * Twin windscreen wipers * Windscreen freshwater pressure wash * Bilge pump controls (3) with visual ‘pump running’ warnings * Water-level gauge * Speed & distance log
* U-shaped sofa/dinette, converting to double berth * Dining table * Cocktail cabinet * Stereo CD/radio with saloon & cockpit speakers * Cupboards and lockers * Overhead downlighters * Main electrical control panel with freshwater gauge * Opening portholes * Deck hatch with blind * Sliding door to cockpit * Saloon/cockpit stereo CD/radio .
* Large double bed * Dressing table * Wardrobe with shelves * Drawers, cupboards & storage lockers * Downlighters and individual berth lights * Mirror * Deck hatch with blind * Opening portholes * En-suite access to shower/WC.
* Two single berths * Wardrobe * Storage lockers and cupboards * Wash basin with hot and cold water supply * Sofa * Mirror * Downlighters & individual berth lights * Opening portholes
12 volt: 1 x heavy-duty (120AH) battery for engine starting (inboard engined boats have 2 engine-starting batteries) * 2 x heavy-duty (120AH) domestic batteries * Inverter (new 2018) * Double diode charging system * 40-amp 12v float battery charger (new 2018) connected to both battery banks * Control panel with circuit breakers for all circuits. 220/240 volt: Shore support inlet in cockpit locker with storage for cable * Powerpoints in all cabins and galley (double) * Automatic change-over of 12v/240v supply to refrigerators * Immersion heater * Polarity check system * Earth leakage safety trip
* 3-zone gas hob with flame-failure device * Microwave/conventional oven with grill (new) * 12v/240v fridge/freezer (85 litres) * Twin-bowl stainless-steel sink with Monobloc mixer tap * Chopping board * Avonite (or similar) worktop * Storage cupboards, drawers & lockers * Concealed waste bin * Opening porthole
Toilet & Shower
* Laminate surfaces * Marine WC with folding GRP cover * Wash basin with Monobloc mixer tap * Separate shower cubicle with automatic shower pump-out * 220/240v shaverpoint * Storage lockers * Opening porthole * Mirrors * Direct access from master cabin & from passageway.
* Twin 80 gallon (2 x 360 litre) fuel tanks with interconnection system, giving 160 gallon (720 litre) total capacity * Fuel fillers on both side decks * Remote fuel cocks * Deck access hatch to fuel tank compartment.
Power & Drive Systems
* Cockpit sole engine room access hatch with gas strut support * Soundproofed engine bay * Automatic fire extinguishers * 3 automatic bilge pumps * Single-lever engine controls * Power-assisted steering * Cathodic protection for sterngear
Electro-hydraulic trim tabs Remote control searchlight
* Pressurised hot & cold water system with water heated by engines via calorifier which also has 220/240v immersion heater. Water capacity 74 gallons/333 litres.
* Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room * Hand-operated fire extinguishers (4) in galley, master cabin, guest cabin & cockpit
* Automatic electric bilge pumps with manual override in engine room, aft cabin & forward accommodation (3 in all).
Recent Works & Improvements
* October 2019: Cut, polished & antifouled * August 2019: Starboard engine serviced * 2018: Port engine serviced, new battery charger, inverter installed * 2017: Eberspacher diesel heating installed * November 2016: New canopy * October 2016: Outdrive service, new anodes, holding tank installed * August 2016: New exterior upholstery
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed and inspected, sea trialled and opened up.
Please contact Neil Davey or Jo Minton to secure a viewing. We are open 7 days a week. Tel: - Kliknite da bi se otkrilo broj telefona -
obile: - Kliknite da bi se otkrilo broj telefona -
mail: neil. - Kliknite ovdje da biste poslali poruku -
jo. - Kliknite ovdje da biste poslali poruku -
...Read full description