17.191 € imposta non applicabile
Newburgh, New York
1986 Carver 3207
Reason for selling is "Moving out of state".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Great layout! Recently Re-powered! Motivated Seller!
This 1986 Carver 3207 is a reputable member of the very reputable Carver Yachts brand.
This boat hails from upstate New York where the current owner purchased her in Jan 2020 from a personal friend. He has enjoyed traveling with her up and down the infamous Hudson River.
Seller reports that the boat is a FRESHWATER ONLY boat.
The Aft Cabin layout is perfect for a couple or a small family; and she provides all the necessary amenities to enjoy spending extended time on the water.
The main cabin floors were replaced with wood laminate flooring.
The wide beam affords a more spacious environment and lots of room to be able to accommodate overnight guests.
The boat has two (2) new batteries and all the original owners manuals.
She is ready to go!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Chris-Craft, and Silverton vessels for sale. If you're in the New York City, Queens, Manhattan, or The Bronx areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other aft cabin yacht options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
Mostra di più...
Velocità e distanza
Velocità di crociera
Altezza massima ponte
Serbatoio di acqua pulita
317.97 l ()
Serbatoio di carburante
454.25 l ()
Tipo di motore
Tipo di motore
Per the Seller: The unit is very clean All the electronics are in working order. All photos are current and taken by the seller and provided to the listing broker responsible for managing the listing. The breakdown of the boat's specs and features are available below the photo gallery of the listing for review.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Hanging Locker (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Mirror (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stateroom - Aft (Included)
- Stove / Oven (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Spring 2021)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Full Enclosure (Included)
- Glove Box (Included)
- Isinglass (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Pedestal Seats (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Docking Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (2)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Holding Tanks (Included)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (2 (60 Gal Per Tank))
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Compass (Included)- GPS / Plotter (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- VHF Speaker (Included)
- Owner's Manual (Included)