Beneteau Oceanis 50200615m
149.000 € imposta non pagata
Preveza, Greece, Grecia
2006 Beneteau Oceanis 50
Beneteau Oceanis 50 (3 cabin version)
Beneteau 50 has a very modern, sleek-looking design. This is the triple cabin version with twin doubles aft.
She boasts a great specification and has been very well maintained by the current owners.
Down below she boasts a bright and airy saloon and ample space in the sleeping cabins. Owners cabin forward features a large island berth and en suite shower and heads. A large practical galley is to the port side. Saloon with C section settee and folding table and sofa opposite provides a comfortable living area and great for entertaining/dining.
IDEAL BLUEWATER CRUISER OFFERING SPACE AND COMFORT FOR LONG PASSAGES OR LIVING ABOARD IN COMFORT!
Highlights are listed below but included in the full specification:
* Navy Hull
* Teak decking
* Yanmar 100 HP ( low hours)
* Professionally maintained yacht and equipment
* Folding Propeller
* Slab Reefing- Electric winch
* standing rigging Replaced 2016
* British Part one Registered
* Copper Coated Hull 2021
This is a great opportunity to buy an well-equipped yacht in very good condition.
She would make a great family cruiser and would be perfect as a liveaboard yacht.
She is afloat on her marina berth at Preveza, Greece
Mostra di più...
Serbatoio di acqua pulita
- LOA: 15.1 m
LWL: 13.31 m
Beam: 2.48 m
Draft (max/fixed): 2.1 m
Displacement: 12,000 kgs
Headroom: 1.95 m
Sail area (upwind): 116 MSq
- Type: Sail Cruiser
Model: Oceanis 50
Passenger capacity : 8
RCD category : A
Hull colour : White
Superstructure colour :Blue
Hull / keel Form: Fin Keel
Rudder type : Spade
Steering Type: Twin
Superstructure materials: GRP
Deck materials: Teak -very good
Hull finish : Gelcoat
Fuel capacity: 234 l
Water capacity: 565 l
Holding tanks : 2
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- The deck is sandwich construction (glass fibre and balsa) for an optimal strength/weight ratio and excellent thermal and sound insulation.
- A 'diamond point' non-slip surface is applied to all areas of work and movement on deck.
- Teak laid decking on side decks with further teak on cockpit sole, cockpit seating and bathing platform
- The hull/deck joint is screwed and bonded and surrounded by a teak bulwark screwed in position. This
mechanical joint ensures a watertight assembly and improves safety when moving around on deck.
- Teak capped bulwark
Keel & Rudder:
- Standard draft keel.
- The keel is fitted to the boat with a system of screws and stainless-steel backing plates and bonded.
- The keel is cast iron construction.
- To improve their durability the keels are given an anti-corrosion treatment and improved finish in the factor before assembly, using epoxy based coatings and paint.
- Balanced rudder with glass fibre composite stock.
Machinery: Engine & Gearboxes:
- Yanmar 4JH3TE 100HP 4-cylinder turbo-charged diesel engine with drive shaft transmission.
- Manufacturer / Model- Yanmar
- Year of Manufacture- 2006
- of Engines- 1
- HP (Each)- 100
- Engine Hours- Approx 2,000
- Date Engine Last Serviced-May 2022
- Drive Type- Shaft
- Fuel Type- Diesel
- Cruising Speed -Knts- 6.5
- Propeller Type- Bronze
- Engine mounting built into the inner hull moulding.
- Engine compartment soundproofed with insulating foam. Ventilation is ensured by an air intake and forced air outlet on the transom.
- Access by companionway steps, through an opening supported by gas struts.
- 2 side access hatches in aft cabins for maintenance.
- Water and diesel filters and sediment reservoirs.
- The engine panel with integral key start is situated in the cockpit by the starboard helm position.
- Approx engine hours: 2,000 as of May 2022
- Date of last engine service: May 2022
Propulsion & Steering:
- Maxprop 3-bladed folding propellor
- Stainless steel propeller shaft with GRP protection moulded into the hull.
- Maxpower Series 100 12vDC bow thruster with control at starboard helm.
- Two 915 mm diameter column-mounted steering wheels. With cable transmission system
- Emergency tiller access point and emergency tiller.
- 12vDC domestic system and 230vAC ring main from shore power.
- lx 110Ah 12vDC engine battery situated under the sole by the companionway.
- 4 x 140Ah 12vDC service batteries joined in parallel to supply 560Ah @12v
- 2x 12vDC Exida Maxima 900DC AGM deep cycle bow thruster batteries located forward
- Dolphin 12vDC/230vAC 40Amp automatic battery charger.
- Yanmar 80A engine mounted alternator.
- 230vAC shore power system with ring-main and 230vAC sockets throughout yacht.
- Backlit electrical panel: 10 x 12V switches + 11 fused switches + 4 x 220 V switches.
- Bi-polar circuit breaker.
- 12 V cigarette lighter socket.
- Double protection for electrical panel, differential and bipolar thermal magneto for 220V system and 12V thermal breaker.
- 220 V — 12 V voltmeter.
- Low battery and low diesel tank alarms.
Plumbing Systems: Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 12vDC pressurised water system
- Hot water supplied via engine driven calorifier or 230vAC immersion heater element powered in 40 litre h water tank
- Pressurized hot & cold water supplied to galley and heads.
- 12vDC central electric bilge pump with automatic switch.
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit.
Grey & Black Water:
- Grey and black water discharges overboard or to holding tank (blackwater).
2x molded water tanks fixed to the inner hull moulding (235 L under port aft cabin berth + 330 L under fore cabin berth) giving a total of 565 litres (124.3 gallons).
- Two aluminium deck fillers for water. Tanks filled separately.
- 1/4 turn valves for tank selection.
- Fitted with electric gauge
- moulded 235 litres fuel tank (51.7 gallons)
- Fitted with electronic gauge
- Tank located under the starboard aft berth.
- 80 liters (17.6 gallons) rigid black water holding tank servicing aft heads.
- Holding tank discharges to sea.
- BEP Gas alarm
- Vented gas bottle stowage beneath cockpit with capacity for 2 bottles
Owners Cabin Forward
Headroom: 1.92m. Double berth: 2m x 1.60m island berth with high-density foam mattress and slatted base for great comfort. Large drawer under berth. Locker to port with oddments locker under hanging section. 2 lockers to either side of berth. Hanging locker to starboard with interior mirror. Dressing table with mirror, oddments
locker. High shelves each side of berth. Large opening hatch (442 x 442) with blind / mosquito screen. Opening hatch (260 x 260) with blind / mosquito screen. Two fixed hull ports (one each side of hull) with curtains. Three halogen deckhead lights with switch by entrance door. 3 reading lights. 220v socket beside dressing table.
Accessed through fore cabin. One-piece moulded head compartment for good watertightness and maintenance. Separate shower with curved pivoting PMMA shower panel. Electric marine WC. Synthetic resin worktop and washbasin. Hot and cold mixer tap. Mirror. Locker with closed shelf above. Locker under washbasin with wastebin and paper holder. Opening deck hatch (260 x 260) with blind / mosquito screen. Three halogen deckhead lights with switch. Towel holder on door.
Mechanical and Rigging
Declinazione di responsabilità
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.