Barche a velaDisponibileProduttore DKModello 46
full refit 2017
full refit 2017
new hull painting
complete hull, rudder and keel work profiled
new deck painting
new mast painting
complete ultrasound checking mast and rigging
new running rigging
new electronic h5000
new antiskid patches on cockpit deck
complete engine overhaul
sail number ESP1234
irc and orc race winner completely refitted
cruising speed7.5 kn
hull, interior structure and deck in corecell cored postcured epoxy/e-glass.
keel: 930kg ductile (sg) iron fin, 3370kg lead/antimony bulb.
foils are professionally faired to templates and foils/rig/hull were accurately aligned using a theodolite rig.
internal h frame underneath floor pan to provide rigidity.
finish: light coloured pale grey gelcoat with moulded non-skid pattern on deck.
hull is awlgrip white, with hard finish antifoul prepared to 600 grade on top of awlgrip 545 below waterline.
currently painted with graphics of title sponsor on topsides.
- Sleeps 6
- 3 cabins
- standing headroom 2m
Engine, electrics, water
- water system
- electric bilge pump
- manual bilge pump
- marine head
- hot and cold running water.
- max speed: 8.5 kn
- sail drive
- Yanmar 56hp 4jh3ce1 diesel engine and sail drive unit
- 2 blade geared folding prop (replaced 2006)
- morse deck controls
- waterproof control panel
- high charge alternator fitted
- filter with water separator.
- fueltank 150 l
Rig and sails
- batteries 3 new
- battery charger
- shore power inlet
new sails 2017 north sails 3di raw
- 2 main
- 1 light jib
- 1 light medium jib
- 1 heavy jib
- storm jib
- battened mainsail
- asymmetric spinnaker
- mainsail 1 quantum kc fusion 2005 fathead
- mainsail 2 quantum kc fusion 2006 fathead with + battens.
- mainsail 3 heavy k/taffeta full size delivery main 2004.
- trysail quantum yt dacron orange 2004.
- upwind code 1 quantum kc fusion 2004.
- code 1 quantum carbon/twaron dpi 11000 2008.
- code 2 quantum kc fusion 2004.
- code 2 quantum carbon/twaron dpi 17000 2008.
- code 2 quantum kc fusion 2006.
- code 3 quantum carbon/twaron dpi 21000 2009.
- code 3 quantum kc fusion 2004.
- code 3 quantum kc fusion 2006.
- code 4 carbon kakitsis sails 2010.
- code5/sj quantum spectra 2005 (replaced).
- jib top quantum kc fusion 2004.
- dual staysail quantum k (mix) 2004 (two tack height positions).
- offwind code zero quantum k (mix) 2005.
- a1 lite quantum superkote 0.5oz 2004.
- a1 large quantum superkote 0.5oz 2006.
- a1 airex 500-airex 600 2008.
- s2 quantum 0.6oz airex 2004.
- s2 quantum 0.6oz airex 2005. s2 quantum
- 0.6oz airex 2009.
- a3 quantum 0.9oz superkote (mix) 2004.
- s4 quantum 0.9oz superkote 2004.
- a5 quantum 1.5ox nylon 2004.
- heavy boom cover with yacht name.
- new code 1 & 2 from 2013.
- a new light quantum mainsail (2012).
- 1 symmetric spinnaker north ap
- 1 symmetric spinnaker north reacher
Navigation and electronics
- rod rigging
- vang hydraulic.
- spinnaker pole
- tuff luff
- formula spars black carbon with clear coat epoxy mast, boom, spi pole and jockey pole. similar section to the aera rig, with 2 x sets 20 sweptback spreaders and integral carbon crane. antal hs car system used on lower 2m (6) of mast track. 2 reef lines to spinlock xc internal reef line jammers in boom.
- adjustable mast step with integral hydraulic mast jack and shims
- stainless steel rod rigging with kevlar filament topmast backstay
- hydraulic backstay
- vang and outhaul linked via 2:1 pump to twin side panels
- tank system improved and replaced 2006
- dump valves fitted to cockpit floor by helm/main trimmer
- tuff luff 3007-80 forestay foil with 150mm (6 ) bottlescrew for fast rig adjustment. six halyards with snap shackles: 1x main 2:1, 2x masthead spi, 1x fractional spinnaker, 1x jib halyard, 1x topping lift. all regularly replaced and with spares (last replaced 2009).
B&G Hercules η5000 new 2017
- automatic pilot
- wind speed and direction
- navigation center
- cd player
- cockpit speakers
- german mainsheet system (replaced 2009).
- harken spinnaker pole track with 3:1 purchase.
- deck hardware harken
- winches harken.
- pit winches increased to lewmar 44 astor with quattro speed rings
- primaries increased to lewmar 60/3 aor lo profile, wide drum.
- mainsheet winches are 48 stor.
- all tracks and blocks are harken (blocks renewed 2010)
- halyard stoppers are spinlock.
- modifications: tack positions added to deck mould for staysail and pad-eyes for reaching, jib top, tweaker lines. pulpit widened to permit better use of jt.
- orc deck plugs for spare nav lights added.
- jib car hauler system increased and tracks altered.
- extra halyard clutches added and sizes increased, twin turning wheels added.
- multiple cockpit bags, keepers.
- mainsail traveler re-organised to 8:1 with option to unclip to 6:1. farr 52 steering quadrant fitted and steering system up-rated with 14mm vectran and in-line mechanical tensioning.
- high load bearings used throughout the deck hardware.
- additional (third) 120ahr service battery fitted (may be removed easily) with own isolator, by main mast.
- led lighting used throughout main cabin area.
- 2 x endoscope lens fitted to hull for foil inspections.
- twin wheel steering system linked to adjustable gears on drive spindles (presently set to 1.25 turns l-t-l).
- black powder paint coated stanchions and pulpit, pushpits.
- suction vent fitted to bow anchor locker.
- extra notesmainsail cover. cockpit cover.
...Read full description
- CE registration
- fire extinguishers
- safety equipment complete for racing