Barche a motoreDaycruiseravailableMarian
With an overwhelming passion for quality and innovation, Marian Boats combine elegant and sumptuous design with consummate craftsmanship and state-of-the-art technology, building environmentally friendly boats with supreme manufacturing precision. Their boats are both luxurious and graceful, with sublime architectural forms radiating appeal and desire.
Marian Boats is making its own contribution with pioneering developments in the field of E-mobility: Their yachts are driven by environmentally friendly electric motors that directly compete and often outperform conventional combustion engines. An Austrian, family owned business based at the beautiful Lake Wolfgang in Salzburg, they act upon the values and traditions they hold dear; the promise of absolute quality, loyalty to their origins and a deep passion for technology have shaped the history of this company and their values. They stand for electric mobility and a more sustainable future, and their word is their bond.
Marian was established by Ion Marian in the year 2000 and in 2004 the company moved from the original premises to their current location, where they have been manufacturing and exhibiting luxury yachts ever since. Their clear commitment to sustainable energy today is a symbol of their vision for tomorrow. This is what drives them on. Marian is strongly influenced by the love of their home, the Salzkammergut region and aim to contribute to the purity of these lakes and the protection of the environment now and for generations to come, with boats and boating powered by sustainable energy sources, far beyond the borders of St. Wolfgang.
The Marian M800 Spyder is the bowrider version of the hugely popular M800. Marian’s designers have given this revolutionary electric yacht a new deck design that is second to none. Additional seating and sunbathing is possible courtesy of the direct access to the foredeck, which considerably extends the available space. Easily accessible, comfortable and perfectly matched to the entire yacht, this feature is a visual pleasure. Another milestone in boat building has been set that perfectly complements the Marian fleet.
The Marian M800 Spyder is the ultimate in design and driving dynamics. The hull specially developed for the series guarantees maximum efficiency and range, the newly designed front deck extends the space available, and the driving experience is always impressive thanks to powerful drive technology and the latest lithium batteries.
When developing the M 800 Spyder, not only space was considered. Value was placed on every detail; the careful selection of materials and meticulous craftsmanship is reflected in the high quality of this stunning electric boat.
Each Marian M800 Spyder is made by hand and is therefore unique: colours, accessories, materials and equipment can be individually customised to suit the needs and personal taste of the owner. Teak on the foredeck and in the cockpit, as well as precise fittings, make this electric boat as prized as an elegant piece of jewellery.
• Length: 7.90m
• Width: 2.50m
• Weight: approx. 1300kg
• Motor power: E-Motor Piktronik 10 kW 48 V
• Batteries: 8 pcs. 197 Ah AGM - charger 48V 60 Ah
• CE Certification: D (sheltered waters)
• Hull and deck in white
• Bow seating area
• Upholstery colour of your choice
• 12 inch multifunction display, with integrated radio, water temperature, depth gauge and GPS chart plotter
• Bilge pump
• LED ambient lighting
• Teak bathing platform with integrated stainless steel ladder
• Retractable bimini
• Retractable cleats
• Stainless steel grab rails
• Mahogany and stainless steel steering wheel
• Piktronik Electric motor 60 kW 259 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 54 kW/h
• Piktronik Electric motor 60 kW 259 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 60 kW/h
• Piktronik Electric motor 100 kW 360 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 83.5 kW/h
• Piktronik Electric motor 125 kW 432 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 112 kW/h
• Piktronik Electric motor 150 kW 432 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 125 kW/h
• Bespoke hull or deck colour
• Teak finish on the foredeck
• Bow thruster
• Extra charger
• Wireless phone charger
• Additional batter capacity (per kW)
• Electric windlass with anchor
• Teak flooring
• Leather steering wheel
• Waterski pole and rearview camera
• Bimini extension over sunbathing area
• Range of natural mahogany or teak finishes
• Bang & Oulfsen audio package
• Rockford audio package
• Raymarine Axiom 7 inch display
• Raymarine Evolution autopilot
• LED headlights
• Underwater lighting
• Mahogany or teak table
• Transom shower
• 30L cooling drawer with separate charger and battery
• Lifting system for use with tender cranes
• Premium boat cover
• Road or storage trailer...Read full description