Offered is a very neatly maintained Valk Kruiser Content, designed by G. Van der Valk. This yacht has always been moored in a covered ship's cabin and is therefore in excellent condition. At the beginning of this year, the DAF engine was very well maintained. The "Stano" is therefore immediately ready for departure! The yacht has a spacious open cockpit creating an extra large living space. With her low headroom there is a large sailing area waiting for you. The Dutch waters but also beautiful trips on the French canals are easily possible with this richly equipped yacht. She is fully equipped. Besides a bow and stern thruster for easy manoeuvring, you will also find heating, hot water, a shower and even a washing machine on board. In short, a very complete yacht awaits you.
The DAF 615 has had very large maintenance in early 2020. A.o:
- Engine cleaned, underside rinsed.
- Parts washed + cleaned.
- Replace main bearings, connecting rod bearings and axial bearings.
- Recon oil pump mounted.
- Distribution set on time, new retaining ring in front shield.
- Fuel pump drive/compressor replaced and adapted by fixed drive from recon (bearings and retaining ring replaced).
- Fuel pump on time set 28degrees.
- Valves set, new valve cover gasket.
- Oil cooler + additional filter housing rebuilt
- Engine repainted.
Laptop for navigation