łódź żaglowaDufour44 Performance2006
We have just been instructed to sell 10 Dufour 44 Performance yachts for a charter company that has ceased trading.
Yachts will be sold on a first come basis.
Prices from €135,000
Yachts will be sold with all equipment
DON’T DELAY; CONTACT US NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION...!
Boats are as follows:
1. 2007 Dufour 44 Performance, 4 cabins, 2 heads, Volvo D2 Engine – Santorini
2. 2007 Dufour 44 Performance, 4 cabins, 2 heads, Volvo D2 Engine - Sardinia
3. 2007 Dufour 44 Performance, 4 cabins, 2 heads, Volvo D2 Engine - Corsica
4. 2007 Dufour 44 Performance, 4 cabins, 2 heads, Volvo D2 Engine - Elba
5. 2006 Dufour 44 Performance, 4 cabins, 2 heads, Volvo D2 Engine - Sicily
6. 2006 Dufour 44 Performance, 4 cabins, 2 heads, Volvo D2 Engine - Malta
7. 2007 Dufour 44 Performance, 4 cabins, 2 heads, Volvo D2 Engine - Minorca
8. 2007 Dufour 44 Performance, 4 cabins, 2 heads, Volvo D2 Engine - Mallorca
9. 2006 Dufour 44 Performance, 4 cabins, 2 heads, Volvo D2 Engine - Corfu
10. 2006 Dufour 44 Performance, 4 cabins, 2 heads, Volvo D2 Engine - Ibiza
3 or 4cabins (6+2or8+2berths) with 2 heads
Genoa: ELVSTRÖM OFFSHORE RACING, trioptimal, roll(63m2)
Mainsail: ELVSTRÖM OFFSHORE RACING, trioptimal, fullbatten, +lazybag, 2easyreef (53m2)
Spinnaker: DOYLE, 1,3oz/56gr/m⊃2; RipstopNylon (138m2)
Extras: lifeboat, sunshade, VHF radioon deck, Raymarine C80 colour GPS Plotter, duplicated instruments, heating
I : 53.25 ft
J : 17.08 ft
P : 51.25 ft
E : 18.00 ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
The DUFOUR 44 was born out of the passion of a whole team of experts in their field. By consequence, sailors are pleased by her aesthetics, performance, safety and comfort at sea.
"Fast and comfortable..."
"Absolutely brilliant ! ..."
"Attention to detail..."
"A joy on all points of sailing..."
Beautiful and in good taste..."
have been the headlines in the nautical reviews since the first trials of the DUFOUR 44. The flagship of the new range impresses with its performance and ease of handling, well designed deck layout, ergonomic cockpit and its sleek and elegant lines.
- Teak trimmed seats, slightly curved GRP sole.
- Central footrest.
- Large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- GRP steering pedestal forming a footrest and instrument
panel, with compass.
- Stainless steel arch above compass.
- Large leather rimmed steering wheel.
- Rudder stock head under helmsman?s seat for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine control lever at starboard.
- Recessed instrument panel symmetrical to engine panel.
- Stowage bins built into engine and instrument panels.
- Transom opens in centre by tipping helmsman?s seat giving
access to the swim/boarding platform.
- Large Propane locker in aft port seat.
- Locker for small equipment in
aft starboard seat.
- Life raft stowage in dedicated locker under sole.
- Swim/boarding platform teak trimmed in central part.
- Cockpit shower in aft locker.
- Stainless steel bathing ladder with teak steps.
- Shore power socket in cockpit.
- All joinery work in prime choice light Moabi mahogany,
with fiddles and mouldings in solid wood.
- Locker doors have ventilation louvers.
- The cabin doors have double anti-vibration bolts.
- The floor boards are in laminated marine Moabi wood.
- Cabin mattresses and saloon cushions have removable covers.
- The upper cabin and saloon linings are in Moabi wood.
- Headroom: 1.95 m.
- Removable companionway unit with wooden steps.
- Moabi handrails.
- Removable engine wooden cover under companionway steps.
- Battery switches under companionway.
- Dedicated stowage for companionway door inside the boat.
- Headroom : 1.90 m.
- Large berth approx. 200 x 175 cm.
- 10 cm mattress in 2 parts (washable cover).
- Access to stowage lockers under berth.
- Upper lockers with fiddle on
hull side around berth.
- Large hanging locker with shelves and seat forming a shoe locker.
- Access to navigation instrument transducers.
- Water tank under berth.
Forward & Aft Head
- Manual marine toilet.
- Washbasin unit, with moulded, washbasin and stainless steel handrail.
- Large mirror, chrome plated brass mixer tap with shower unit.
- Shower with direct drainage by electric pump and teak grating.
- Closing upper lockers with ventilation louvers and space for holding tanks.
- Ventilation by deck hatch or opening portlight.
- Hooks in aft head for hanging oilskins.
- Separate shower (3 cabin
- 2 stacked berths.
- 10 cm mattress (washable cover).
- Ventilation by a deck hatch.
- Large U-shaped settee to port.
- Settee to starboard.
- Saloon table with bar and 1 folding leaf for easier circulation.
- Backrests and seats in foam with washable covers.
- Stowage under seats and behind backrests.
- 2 stowage lockers with doors and a bookshelf above each settee.
- Large bulkhead bookshelve.
- Light and ventilation by deck hatch, 2 opening portlights and 4 fixed port-lights and 8 spotlights.
- Indirect light in saloon behind each settee
- Mast cover
- Large format chart table with hinged desk top, close to
- Seat with stowage underneath, vinyl covered curved cushion.
- Outboard panel with switchboard and instrument panel.
- Instrument console angled towards navigator.
- Bookshelf under electrical switchboard.
- Stowage under chart table with drawer and door.
- Dome light and chart reading light.
- Headroom: 1.90 m.
- Double berth approx. 202 x 146 cm.
- 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Large hanging locker with double door with shelf above.
- Seat forming shoe locker with cushion.
- Shelf with seafiddle with cushion on hull side.
- Access behind engine,oddments tray on top.
- Lighting and ventilation by a deck hatch and an opening port-light and by 1 dome light and one reading spotlight.
- Fuel tank under starboard berth.
- Water tank under port berth.
- 12 V DC SYSTEM.
- 16 function backlit switchboard.
- 12V outlet at galley and switchboard.
- 1 x 100 Ah engine battery.
- 2 x 135 Ah service batteries.
- Battery switch for each battery in aft starboard cabin.
- L-shaped galley close to companionway.
- Corian® work top with fiddle.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water (hot/cold).
- Cooker with 3 burner stove/oven with grill on gimbals.
- 12 V electric refrigerator with ice cube compartment.
- Stowage under sink with shelf and trays.
- Hinged door with garbage bin.
- Outboard lower cabinet with cutlery drawer and sliding vegetable baskets.
- 3 upper cabinets with doors on hull side, one of which can house a microwave oven.
- Light and ventilation ensured by opening portlight and 2 spotlights over galley.
- Crumb tray under sole.
- VOLVO 55 hp (41kW).
- Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Large capacity sea water filter.
- Control panel close to helmsman, with hour meter
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Fuel tank approx. 250 l, gauge on electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shut-off handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and 2 ventilation hoses.
- Two-blade fixed propeller.
- Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing high density foam.
- Teak handrails on coachroof.
- Wood toerail on hull-deck
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated
windlass bracket, cover with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting with double anchor roller.
- Pulpit in two separate parts with separate green/red navigation lights.
- Asymmetrical spinnaker tack ring ahead of forestay.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with 2 levels of stainless steel guard-rails.
- 6 stainless steel mooring cleats, Stainless steel rubbing plates on sheer line.
- Single chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds including
an eye for fixing extra control lines.
- 2 deck filler plates for water, 1 for fuel.
- Mainsheet track on cockpit sole with adjustable traveller.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks.
- 2 sheet turning blocks.
- 2 pad-eyes for spinnaker sheet
- Aluminium mast collar with sheet return blocks.
- 2 deck organizers for halyard returns.
- 8 Spinlock clutches on coachroof.
- 2 x 44.2 ST halyard winches on coachroof.
- 2 x 53.2 ST Genoa sheet winches on coamings close to helmsman.
- Clutches on toerail for genoa furling line.
- Pad-eyes on side decks for spinnaker guy blocks.
- Sliding companionway hatch and washboards in Plexiglas with stops and lock.
- Stowage of washboards under aft port berth.
- GRP cover ahead of companionway
with spray deflector.
- Hand laminated GRP Hull, vacuum bagged PVC foam core sandwich above water line.
- NPG Gelcoat with first layer of cloth impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Inner moulded hull bottom, structural framing laminated to the hull.
- Navy blue decorative stripes on hull and coach roof.
- Deck in PVC foam core sandwich, moulded by injection process (Resin Transfer Moulding) for significant
weight saving and excellent interior finish.
- Standard draft 1.76 m, cast iron keel, bolts loads taken up by stainless steel backing plate.
- Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxy foam.
- Stainless steel solid stock, on
Sails and Rigging
- Anodised aluminium mast with double swept backed
spreaders, rigged 9/10, keel stepped.
- Anchor and steaming lights.
- Possibility of rigging a removable inner forestay
- Boom topping lift cleat.
- Anodised aluminium boom equipped with single line reefing system.
- Rigid boom vang, with tackle led back to cockpit.
- Genoa furler with removable drum.
- Discontinuous standing rigging in single strand stainless steel cable and chrome plated bronze turnbuckles including: forestay,
backstay, cap shrouds, inter and lower shrouds.
- Backstay adjusted with stay tensionner.
- Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: « low stretch » main and Genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and Genoa sheets, reef lines and furling line.
- Mainsail with logo in high tenacity cloth, with two broad
- Mainsail cover.
- Special roller furling Genoa with anti-UV protection.
- Two winch handles with holder.
- Owner?s briefcase with
- Grounded rigging system.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
...Read full description