373 502 SKr skatt inte tillämpligt
Rogers City, Michigan
|Säljs av||Pop Yachts|1988 O'Day 322
Reason for selling is "Wants to purchase a motorhome".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
The bottom has been freshly painted, newer batteries recently installed. Seller has installed: ALL NEW FLOORING! TEAK & HOLLY!! ***MUST SEE PICTURES "
This O'Day 322 is one of only 228 Boats built by Bangor Punta Corp. and O'Day Corp from 1986 -1989.
Its 9.8m length (32' 2"), 3.3m beam (10' 8") and 1.3m draft (4'- 2") let you get up and personal in shallow water. This Boat has a "Winged-Keel" and room for 6 or more captain and crew.
Steering is tight and responsive from its aft cockpit. No Wind? This O'Day is auxiliary powered by a reliable 2GM20F Yanmar Marine diesel engine.
Accommodations for overnighting are in 2 cabins with a sleeping capacity of 6.
The Engine has been rebuilt and new hour meter installed. Receipts are available.
The Flooring in the Cabin has been completely replaced with Teak & Holly Marine Flooring.
Seller has invested $10,000 into this Yacht in the past 3 months. This one will sell soon. See pictures below, come see the Odyssey, in person!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Hunter, Catalina, and Morgan vessels for sale. If you're in the Alpena, Bear Creek, Bagley, or Petoskey areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other sloop sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
Hastighet och avstånd
|Längd vid vattenlinje||8.13m|
|Tank för Färskvatten||227.12 l ()|
|Bränsletank||71.92 l ()|
Seller has had the 2-cylinder Yanmar Motor completely rebuilt by Nathan Delke, 36 years in Marine Mechanics. Engine is completely installed 9/19/2022! Hour meter has been added and is at .2. Seller has installed: ALL NEW FLOORING! TEAK & HOLLY!! The seller has maintenance records and says all systems perform as intended and nothing needs repair or replacement. Steering is tight and responsive. Upholstery is in excellent condition. Fresh bottom paint. Batteries recently replaced. I have personally visited this boat and photos and video were taken end of May 2022.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Hanging Locker (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Ice Box (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stove / Oven (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Window Treatments (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Bow Rail (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Helm Wheel (Included)
- Sugar Scoop Platform (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Stereo (Jensen)- Water Heater (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Number Of Eng Cylinders (2)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (1)
- Rudder (Spade)
- Water Tanks (Included)
- Autopilot (Included)- Compass (Included)
- GPS / Plotter (Garmin Gpsmap 210)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Separate Depth Sounder (Included)
- VHF (Uniden And Handheld)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Backstay (Included)- Boom (Included)
- Lifelines (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Sloop Rig (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Winches - Manual (Included)
- Grab Rails (Included)- Horn (Included)
- Covers - Sail (Main)- Dodger (Included)
- Main Sail (Included)
- Roller Furling Jib (Included)