New Galeon 360 Fly Contact us to receive the latest price list and availability. ENGINES 2 x Volvo Penta D4-230 DPI INTERIOR DESIGN - Oak - Matt Paint LAYOUT - 3 Cabin + 1 Toilet MAIN EQUIPMENT - Trim Tabs with Indicators
- Entrance Aluminium Doors to Saloon
- Aluminium Skipper Side Doors
- Large Hull Window in Master Cabin
- Water Heater (40l)
- Bow Anchor Winch
- Galvanized Anchor and Chain
- Hydraulic Steering
- Complete Waste System with Electric Pumps
- Bowthruster with Joystick INTERIOR OPTIONS - Electric Ceramic Stove (Two Hobs) in Galley (230v)
- Refrigerator in Galley (85l)
- Curtains in Saloon and Cabins, Shutters in Bow Cabin EXTERIOR OPTIONS - Bow Sofa with Foldable Backrest
- Multifunctional Aft Sofa in Cockpit
- Extended Bathplatform W/O Teak 900 Mm
- Shower on Bathplatform
- Cockpit Cover
- Flybridge Cover
- Antifouling (Black) ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT - Raymarine Chartplotter/FF 1x Axiom 9 RV-EU with Transducer B60
- Raymarine VHF RAY91 AIS (Receiver) and VHF Antenna
- Battery Charger
- Rudder Indicator
- Fusion Radio in Saloon (USB) (2 Speakers) and Remote on Fly (2 Speakers)
- Electric Sliding TV LED 22'' in Saloon DELIVERY TO SOUTHAMPTON + ON WATER SET-UP + FULL HANDOVER The 360 FLY brings a breath of fresh air to the compact flybridge category. With a clever interior layout it offers a surprisingly roomy living arrangement on board with three cabins down below. The striking exterior is a given on a Galeon yacht. The cockpit area is fitted with an L-shaped sofa with a drop down backrest and wide steps that lead to the flybridge. Move the glass doors out of the way, flip the saloon seat to face the aft and create an even larger area for activities. Up top, a double driver’s seat and a leisure area await the guests, while the more adventurous ones might opt for the bow sundecks or the innovative front seat for a thrilling ride. Inside, a large comfortable seating area faces the well-equipped galley, with the helm station moved forward. The driver is sure to appreciate the starboard sliding doors that allow for easy access to the bow during mooring. Find an incredible three cabin layout down below, complete with a shower fitted bathroom. Bunk beds in the guest cabin boost the number of berths down below to six, perfect for large families. All cabins offer standing height and extra storage that comes handy during longer cruises.
Length of the hull: [m] 9,99 [ft] 32'9''
Length overall: [m] 11,37/ 11,75 [ft] 37'4''/ 38'7''
Beam of the hull: [m] 3,43 [ft] 11'3''
Beam overall: [m] 3,48 [ft] 11'5''
Draft max. (canoe body): [m] 0,79 [ft] 2'7''
Fuel tank capacity: [dm3] 2 x 400 [US Gal] 2 x 106
Water tank capacity:[dm3] 315 [US Gal] 83
Mass of Light Craft Condition: [kg] 8040 [lbs] 17725
Maximum load: [kg] 2500 [lbs] 5512
Min. engine (-s) power: [kW/HP] 2 x 147/200
Max. engine (-s) power: [kW/HP] 2 x 221/300
Crew limit: 10
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
...Read full description