Length: 17,70 m
Beam: 4,70 m
Draft: 1,00 m
Engine: 2x Volvo Penta D13-800
Engine hours: 964 h
• The technical condition of the boat is very good.
• Regular servicing of engines by an authorized Volvo Penta service center.
• General boat service carrying out by the Galeon authorized service.
• Winterizing every year carried out in the winter base Galeon.
• The yacht was upgraded in 2015 for additional navigation equipment.
• The presence of children aboard the Raymarine LifeTag ™ system.
• Trip computer
• Heating (2 x AIR TOP EVO 5500 Marine 24V Diesel)
• Bow thruster SE130 with joystick
• Aft bow thruster SE130 with joystick
• Wireless Handheld Remote Searchlight (Golight 3000).
• Raymarine C127FF / EU + C125 display with gps and RD424D radar
(changed to RD424HD).
• VHF Raymarine 240E with antenna and repeater.
• Raymarine SPX-10 autopilot with 2xP70R unit.
• 2 Multifunctional indicators (12 "). One on the upper station
and the other on the lower station (A125, E127).
• Lifetag system - man overboard.
• LEDs in the cockpit, on the fly, on the stairs, on the platform
• Electrically extendable TV HD LED 32 '' in the living room
• TV inverter
• Glomex antenna
• Hydraulic platform with a load capacity of 800 kg
• Preparation for TV in all cabins (230V, 12V and aerial sockets).
• Interior design: DARK NUT.
• Lacquer: Matt.
• Wooden floor and carpets in the living room, galley
and at the entrance covered by the carpets coverings.
• Teak wood on semi-decks and upper deck (FLY).
• Grill installed on fly deck.
• Storage room in the aft.
• Table-pouf with an imposed top in the living room.
• Fridge built in wood.
For more informations please contact:
ATAL Nautika d.o.o.
Bukovžlak 65 d, SI - 3000 Celje, Slovenia
Tel.: - Klicka för att visa telefonnummer -
E-mail: - Klicka här för att skicka ett meddelande -
Webpage: www.atal.si, www.vodnisporti.com
Exclusive distributor for a brands: Beneteau, Monte Carlo, Monte Carlo Yachts, Galeon, Greenline, Chris Craft, Chaparral, Regal, Cruisers Yachts, Galia, Overblue
The Company is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by the yacht owner (images, technical specification, list of installed equipment,engine hours, questions of legal registration). Engine hours are valid at the time of ad placement, and Company do it's best to update this information on a regular basis. The exact parameters and characteristics could be provided on request, as well as indicated in the Sales Contract.
...Read full description