MotorbåtSport Cruisersunder offerJeanneau
This boat is due end of May 2021.
The Cap Camarat 6.5cc-3 benefits from an all-new hull design guaranteeing excellent seaworthy qualities; this is a sporty family boat with an ergonomically designed cockpit.
Price quoted includes a single Yamaha F150 GETX (150hp).
Boat Safety exempt to 2025.
** Part Exchange Considered **
A sporty family boat by nature, the Cap Camarat 6.5 Centre Console Serie 3 features a comfortable ergonomic cockpit design.
The L-shaped bench seating in the cockpit creates a relaxing and inviting area on board; the forward bench seating is the perfect place for relaxation with storage space underneath the seating.
A very practical boat with dual access to the console and a large flush swim platform adding to the comfort on board.
Yamaha outboard - 1 x Yamaha F150 GETX 150HP. Delivery expected end of May 2021.
Boat Safety exempt to 2025. ** Part Exchange Considered **
- Non-Skid Decking
- Rubbing Band
- Trailer Winch Ring
- 2x Forward & 2x Aft Mooring Cleats
- Self-Draining Anchor Locker
- Pulpits (s/s)
- Aft Cockpit & Console Handrails
- Hydraulic Steering
- Navigation Lights
- Fixed Fuel Tank with Outside Fill
- Bilge Pumps (man & auto)
- Sliding Console Door with Large Opening
- Hatch to access Forward Cockpit
- Pilot & Co-Pilot with adjustable Bolster Seats
- Fuel Gauge
- Aft Cockpit Bench with Storage under
- Deck Cockpit Locker
- Folding Swim Ladder
- Swim Platform & Locker
- Seat in front of Console
- Trim Level Premiere 2021 includes
- Aft Bench Backrests
- Aft Seat Cushion
- Rod Holders (x2)
- Windlass (elec)
- Mooring & Anchoring Kits
- Luxury folding Side Bench port & starboard with Cushions
- Steering Console Cover & Seat covers
- Cockpit Bimini in Graphite
- GRP Swim Platforms
- Larger Bolster Seats
- Front Cockpit Backrests
- Backrests for folding Side Bench starboard side
- Front Sundeck
- Chemical Toilet
- Pre-Rigging for single Yamaha 150-200hp (mechanical control)
- Delivery from factory to Bray Marina and Commissioning
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
...Read full description