Amazing opportunity to purchase a new boat, fully equipped, ready to sail!
Salona 380 designed by Maurizio Cossutti.
- CE A category
- Equipped to sail and race
- Never sailed!
- Two cabin version
- B&G navigation pack
- Harken performance deck gear
- Performance 2.25m throat
- 3Di North pack, never used!
- 2 cabins & 1 head
- L shaped galley and a U shaped saloon.
- Interior in high-quality oak
- Gas springed openable companionway as engine compartment cover
- Owner's (fwd) cabin with large double berth towards fwd, Mattress in 2 parts (crosswise oriented), Storage shelves and lockers, Large wardrobes (port&stbd side) with shelves and hangers; 1 large opening deck hatch with blind (LEWMAR); 2 small opening deck hatches with blinds (LEWMAR); 2 reading lights.
- Aft cabin (port) with Double berth, Mattress in 2 parts (crosswise oriented), Storage shelves and lockers, Large wardrobe with shelves and hanger; Access to the engine; Fresh water tank under berth; 1 opening hatch on coach-roof with blind (LEWMAR); 1 opening porthole on cockpit with blind (LEWMAR); 1 hull window; 2 reading lights;
- Head unit on stbd side with GRP wash basin with hot&cold fresh water mixing tap, Manual marine toilet, Shower directly drained by electric pump, Locker with mirrored door, 40l waste holding tank, Wet locker for drying of wet sailing clothes, Access to the engine, 1 opening hatch on coach-roof with blind (LEWMAR).
- Carbon bulkhead
- Fresh water tank 180L
- L-shaped galley on port
- White worktop with wooden fiddle round it and handhold at the corner
- Double stainless steel sink
- Mixing tap for pressurized hot&cold fresh water
- Gas stove (on gimbals) with an oven and 2 burners
- Top and front-loading refrigerator
- Storage lockers with shelves, doors and drawers
- Waste bin
- 1 opening porthole on coaming with blind (LEWMAR)
Engine, electrics, water
- 230V AC electric power & distribution system with battery charger, water heater.
- 12 V DC System
- 12V socket on Navigation panel and USB sockets in every cabin
- 1 x 12V 100 Ah engine start battery
- 1 x 12V 170 Ah service battery
- Battery switch for each battery
- Interior lights, LED lights in all cabins, saloon and head
- Indirect lights in saloon and forward cabin
- Reading lights in saloon, forward cabin and aft cabin
Rig and sails
- Mainsail 3Di Endurance 760 14,700 Dpi, North Sails
- Code-1 Jib - 3Di RAW 760 12,600 Dpi, North Sails
- Code-2 Jib - 3Di RAW 760 16,800 Dpi, North Sails
- Code-3 Jib - NPL Tour Xi Grey NorLam Xi11/09, North Sails
- S1.5 Spinnaker SuperLite/Kore SK 60 CTDR, North Sails
- S2 Spinnaker Airx 650N BAIN, North Sails
- S4 Spinnaker Airx 700N BAIN, North Sails
- Harken Carbo Foil - Excluding Furler
- Upgraded Dyneema sheets and ropes
- Rod rigging
Navigation and electronics
- B&G Salona pack (2 pcs Triton T41 SP/DPT/WND B&G, N2K Starter Kit)
- B&G Autopilot system (Triton pilot control, rate compass, L&S 40 ST 16 new wave 12 v linear)
- B&G VULCAN 7"
- Pedestal for instruments on consoles x 2 pcs
- VHF RS 12 DSC radio sea kit
- VHF Antenna Glomex
- Audio package: IP 700 Fusion + 2 speakers in saloon
- 2 Waterproof speakers in cockpit
- Folding cleats x 4 pcs
- Anchor windlass 1000W-12V (Included: anchor 10 kg "Delta" type, anchor chain 60m x 8mm)
- Teak foot rest-removable
- Shower in cockpit
- Harken performance deck hardware (upgraded winches 50/46, clutches, traveller car, genoa cars, blocks)
- 3 polyester mooring ropes 12m x 16mm
- White air-filled fender with lanyards x 6 pcs
- 2 blade folding propeller
- Shakewell seacocks
...Read full description