Motorlu tekneWork BoatsavailableÜretici 10m
A 10m Passenger Rib specifically designed and operated for sea safari tours. The dual steering facility with upper gantry con provides an excellent observation platform for the skipper leaving the deck area clear for passengers/crew. Relatively new engines (2015) with much work undertaken to adapt and upgrade the vessel for the current commercial application - full details available on request. Last MCA Coding survey - May 2017.
British Registered (Part 1)
- 2 No. RAYMARINE Radar
- 1 No. RAYMARINE Chart plotter + GPS (Lower helming position)
- 1 No. LOWRANCE HDS 5 Chart Plotter + GPS +Depth Sounder
(Upper station position)
- 1 No. ICOM TRANSPONDER AIS
- 1 No. ICOM VHF (with DSC)
- 1 No. GARMIN/ RAYMARINE Depth Sounder
(Lower helm position)
- 1 No. RAYMARINE hybrid touch
- 2 No. Compasses (at upper and lower cons).
- 12v System supplied by 4 No. 12v batteries (120 A/hr)
- Shore Power Charger
Engines are 2 x YANMAR 5LPA-STP2 rated at 255hp (derated from 315hp) turbo charged diesel engines connected to stern drives.
Essential instrumentation is repeated at the upper station together with dual engine controls and trim tabs.
- 640 ltr diesel tank (2 No. tanks)
- Reported to be 22ltr/hr @crusing speed
- 2 No. Horse Shoe Life Buoys
- Flares (Exp. 2019)
- 5 No. Fire Extinguishers (4 x hand held & 1 x auto )
Coding requirements met except:
- Lifejackets to be retained
- Liferaft on hire
Passenger seating for 12 persons ranged mainly 3 abreast. The lower helm console is situated aft with access to the upper alu gantry station by ladder. This affords an excellent field of vision as well as monitoring passengers below. Duplicate instrumentation, navigation and controls are installed. Chemical toilet available.
- Electric Anchor Winch
- Anchor, Warp and Chain
- Upper Alu Con Gantry + Ladder
- Usual practical gear and equipment
...Read full description