Yelkenli tekneavailableDufourExclusive 63
A no promise concept
• The huge 5 meter long cockpit has been though with a view to offer multiple areas on board, as well as to integrate unprecedented functionalities worthy of the greatest maxi-yachts.
• Helmsman stations with consoles and winches have been taken backward in order to create a comfortable separation between relaxing and manoeuvring areas. The stairs front wheels also provide easy and secure passage from cockpit to side decks. This configuration will allow guests to enjoy the space on the long cockpit seats without being disturbed while manoeuvring.
• At aft, you will appreciate the stunning aft bed sunbath that has been integrated to provide outstanding comfort at anchor, and that reserves further great surprises that you will discover very soon...
• Among Dufour Yachts top features, the exterior galley with barbecue, sink and fridge remains a must have standard.
Access on board
• Aft garage has been sized to integrate a "Williams" tender, and is also easily accessible from cockpit.
• Note also the hydraulic gangway for elegant access onboard, as well as the two wide stairs passages on both sides.
• In addition, the outstanding aft platform becomes an additional relaxing area and extends the cockpit by 1.5 meter.
The new short roof style also provides great space front deck, and offers even more living space smartly fitted with two flush integrated deck chairs. ...Read full description