Yelkenli tekneYolcu gemisiSan JuanModel 28
Turnkey and ready to enjoy the Sound or local lakes. The boat is currently on a trailer in South King County with the mast stepped. With the mast horizontal in its cradle, full fitting inspection is available. The engine can be run on the trailer due to the installed fresh-water flush system. We are including a free one-way haul for launch between Tacoma and
Edmonds; longer distances are available for a negotiated fee. Note - interior cushions are removed, stored in dry storage, and not shown in images but are included.
The 2007 Custom Triad Dual Axle trailer is optional; offered at $5,000.
Reliable strong running 2QM15 Yanmar 2-cylinder diesel with a 17-gallon tank. Fuel burn rate of 1/3 gallon per hour at 6 knots. Engine rated at 14 HP (exempted from WA State boater's education card). Approximately 1,850 hours
Neal Pryde Mainsail (full battened, one reef), Quantum 130 roller furling headsail, tri-radial spinnaker, and spinnaker pole. All sails in excellent condition
2009 Maxxon 9-foot inflatable dinghy in excellent shape with all accessories and a storage bag. Includes 2-cylinder 6HP Chrysler 2-stroke outboard with throttle-tiller extension and new 6-gallon fuel tank + fuel line. Total weight of the motor is a paltry 55 pounds.
Zero blisters with a complete bottom paint job in 2015 including stripping to the gelcoat. The few small blisters that existed were ground out and filled followed by a full 2-layer barrier coat (Interlux Interprotect 2000) and 2 coats of non-ablative epoxy antifouling paint.
This boat features the following:
• Navico tiller autopilot. The electrical connection has been upgraded to a more robust and reliable Powerlet-brand plug
• 30' Smartplug-equipped shore power cord with storage bag
• Harken #32 2-speed self-tailing main winches
• Lewmar #16 2-speed cabin top winches
• Cabin-top traveler system
• Raymarine ST50 tri-display with new transducer
• Raymarine Wind indicator (instrument only - not mounted)
• Complete Orion flare signaling kit with up-to-date flares (expire in September 2021)
• Danforth anchor with approximately 12 feet of chain and 220 feet overall length
• 120V hot water heater
• Paneltronics 12V distribution panel with 6 circuit breakers (8 capacity total)
• All lighting is LED, both interior and navigation.
• Switchable motion-detection LED lighting in the head
• Two Magma Barbeques included - one propane and one charcoal
• Stainless portable butane stove with spare canisters
• Bosun's Chair
• Jabsco head with holding tank.
• Garmin GPS chart plotter (not installed)
• Waterproof floating Horizon handheld VHF radio
• Sony marine CD player/ stereo with aux input
• Several additional accessories, spare parts, etc
We will transport one-way at no charge between Tacoma and Edmonds. Longer distances available for a negotiated price, not to exceed the boundaries of south to Olympia and north to Bellingham. No east-of-Cascade-Mountain transport is available....Read full description