Motorlu tekneCenter ConsolesSea HuntGamefish
Contact the owner at four zero one-six two three-one three four four...Lightly used 2014 Sea Hunt Gamefish 30 in excellent condition. This is the model with the large forward coffin box - as well as an additional livewell in the bow that is not available on forward seating models. It is currently put up in Middletown Rhode Island and has just received a Island and has just received major service maintenance by a certified Yamaha tech. All fluids, plugs, hoses, water pumps/impellers, internal anodes, descaled cooling jackets, etc..
***We have very good pics of the insides of the engines, as well as all of the electronic testing stat sheets. Due for launch late March.
- Twin Yamaha 300 HP four strokes
- Only 185 hours Warranty till April 28, 2021
- Twin Simrad NSS12 Touchscreen Multifunction Plotters
- Simrad 4G Broadband Radar
- Simrad SG05 Autopilot and OP10 Autopilot Controller
- Simrad BSM-1 Broadband 1kW Sounder Module
- 1 x Airmar B164 1kW Tilted Element Transducer
- Simrad IS40 Multifunction Display
- Optimus Power Steering
- Two separate VHF radios (with AIS)
- Infinity Marine Stereo w/ Bluetooth
- Taco Grand Slam GS280 Outrigger Mounts with 1 x C.E. Smith Carbon Fiber Outrigger Poles
-Twin Aqualuma FF12 Series Ultra Blue LED Underwater Lights.
This boat has an updated SeaStar Optimus Gen II EPS/360 Steering CPU, as the 360 capability had not originally been added. It also has a SeaStar Optimus Gen II EPS/360 Color Canbus Controller.
The Yamaha 300 HP engines have a fully transferable extended warranty. Currently that warranty will expire on April 28, 2021. This boat also has an extended service contract, which is fully transferable, from FPC. The Marine Service Agreement is titled Trophy Fishing Addendum - TFP. The agreement expires April 19, 2023.
Port side hull door. Spacious head in the console with fully functional sink. Two separate fresh water washdowns - the pumps for which have been upgraded to much stronger models. Additional remote windlass operation (beside the anchor locker itself). Overhead “misters” in the T-top roof for hot days. The forward coffin box is an excellent feature for large item storage and acts as a great “sun pad” for recreational rides. Pettit Hydrocoat SR bottom paint....Read full description